NFL 2019

MC39693

I think Mr Mack is the best defensive player in the league, Gruden biffed that one for sure.

As to the BB cheater slight earlier, I view PV= nRT as as physics lesson that Mr Goddell was lacking in. As to the video scam, I won’t dignify it with any comment. 

30 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

PV= nRT

Pervert as in Kraft?  I know better than to get into a football discussion with a pats fan.  GO Red Sox, Celtic Pride, but **** the pats.  This isn't a football discussion there, just a moral one.  BTW, in Canada shouldn't you be more interested in hockey?

• 3 weeks later...

Good bye to Andrew Luck, sorry to see him go, but surely the right decision for his health. Colts fans going to be very interested in Jacoby now, who’s their backup going to be? 

Cut down Aug. 31 get ready for a few busy days!

• Like 1

He will not be asked to return the $24mil now contractually owed to the Colts.

Best wishes to Andrew but what a bizarre way of handling such an epic event from a very intelligent and meticulous man.

To tell some on Friday including your back up quarterback of your plans, to believing your secret is safe til Sunday afternoon at 3pm when the press conference was scheduled in this world of social media is impossible.

A Friday press conference was considered and would have been a much better option.

Your fans finding out by a Twitter post while at the game no less to a then make shift emergency press conference off the cuff.

I did not like some of the fans reaction but I feel it was directed at the timing and the way they found out his decision.

To make such a decision in less than a couple weeks is interesting as well.

• Moderators
On 8/9/2019 at 6:01 PM, BigStewMan said:

hmmm, every post seems to be in support of the Raiders.  Nicely done gentlemen.

There still together?

I know, and most people appreciate them, at least for hiring Gruden so he does not talk nonstop doing commentary every week. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Davis said:

I did not like some of the fans reaction but I feel it was directed at the timing and the way they found out his decision.

True, it could have been handled better, some who bought season ticks are wanting a refund and I kind of get why in a way.  

My opinion is thus.....if you buy season tickets based on a single player, you are a fool.    That player, or any player, can go down in practice, in exhibition or kicking a soccer ball with his kids.  Asking for a refund because a player retires is ridiculous.  I applaud Andrew Luck for making a smart decision.

• Like 4