NFL 2019

MC39693

21 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I would like to see the Texans do well, I like their team. Their QB can be the best in the league at times, hope they all play well.

Me too but have a history of flaming out in the playoffs.  I'm still pulling for them though.

My beloved Seahawks again spacing out at the one yard line. I watched soo closely after the super bowl fiasco to see if the Hawks could do it from the one. They struggled with delay penalties and illegal motions . I waited almost 3 years to see them get to first and goal on the one. It was brutal. They didn't learn, darnit. One hiccup loses a game like that.

See you in Philly! Go Hawks!

9 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Ho HUm, the Browns fired another coach.

JJK

Should have never hired him to begin with - zero head coaching experience.

I would like to see them hire Pete Carmichael Jr. from the Saints. He's been with Brees for 11 years, going all the way back to Charger days. The only other guy I would trust is Mike McCarthy.

2 hours ago, KlipschFish said:

My beloved Seahawks again spacing out at the one yard line. I watched soo closely after the super bowl fiasco to see if the Hawks could do it from the one. They struggled with delay penalties and illegal motions . I waited almost 3 years to see them get to first and goal on the one. It was brutal. They didn't learn, darnit. One hiccup loses a game like that.

See you in Philly! Go Hawks!

As much as I like Pete and Russell Wilson, that was really, really poor clock management and coaching.  I expect them to win in Philly though, I hope......

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:29 PM, JJkizak said:

It's kind of a wonderment that Delapio (a baseball guy who travels and lives in California) has all the power in the Browns organization. There just is no hope with the present owner.

JJK

You mean Paul DePodesta? Well, if they would have listened to him, we would have had Kevin Stefanski, but after Dorsey being pushed out in Kansas City by Reid, he wanted someone he could control. So, instead of getting a true offensive genius, we got the dumpster fire from Kitchens, who I just learned would consistently depart from the game plan after the first series of scripted plays. This explains the constant misalignments and confusion. And Dorsey should have focused on the O-line. Nothing like watching the future of the franchise running for his life 90% of the time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Deang said:

You mean Paul DePodesta? Well, if they would have listened to him, we would have had Kevin Stefanski, but after Dorsey being pushed out in Kansas City by Reid, he wanted someone he could control. So, instead of getting a true offensive genius, we got the dumpster fire from Kitchens, who I just learned would consistently depart from the game plan after the first series of scripted plays. This explains the constant misalignments and confusion. And Dorsey should have focused on the O-line. Nothing like watching the future of the franchise running for his life 90% of the time. 

Correct. I still think that it's a bad situation of him living in California and sort of visiting Cleveland part time. No football guy  is going to want to work for this guy.

JJK