NFL 2019

MC39693

Many times during the game I just knew that Houston would lose. Now I am enjoying Marcia Brady’s azz on the ground.

Nice the NFL has decided to delay the consequences of more NE cheating until after the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Sure go ahead Carl, make comments about subjects you know nothing about, and have professed you don't care about.....but that's OK, jump on that train.

I know enough about them to know that it would get under your skin. Lol.

The NE season was disappointing but just shows how hard it is to repeat. Never thought I’d say this, but I think Brady should retire. If you can’t beat Miami in NE in Dec, it’s time for a change.  Maybe BB and Kraft should also step aside and let’s start fresh?

• Like 1

With NE out I can finally enjoy football, the last month wasn’t pretty! I think I’d take SF and KC to get to the SB. Hope it doesn’t rain like it did last time SB was in Miami! Devon Hester ran the opening kickoff back for the Bears but the Colts won. Prince played in the downpour at halftime, what a performance.

27 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

With NE out I can finally enjoy football, the last month wasn’t pretty! I think I’d take SF and KC to get to the SB. Hope it doesn’t rain like it did last time SB was in Miami! Devon Hester ran the opening kickoff back for the Bears but the Colts won. Prince played in the downpour at halftime, what a performance.

I just don't see anybody beating Baltimore at this point.

"There are two entities on this earth that can make a couple hundred-thousand adults jump up simultaneously and scream "JESUS CHRIST!!" at the top of their lungs:

• The first is the Billy Graham Crusades,
  • The second is the Minnesota Vikings."
  • Haha 1