NFL 2019

MC39693

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

For some reason I'd like to see the Vikings win, I would normally pull for the Niners.

I'd like to see Tennessee and Houston win also, but both of those would be long shots.

I guess I will pull for the Packers.

A Vikings/Bills super bowl someday, heralded as the "mating call of the losers."

1 minute ago, nlt6mor said:

From Minnesota, you would think we are used to it. But the slow sinking feeling still hurts bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys shut us down last weekend and took the win. Brees and our Saints were favored by 16 pts. 

You guys shut us down last weekend and took the win. Brees and our Saints were favored by 16 pts. 

Yeah that felt good! Grilled steak afterwards. I have steak ready in the fridge today, But think we will just make meatloaf or maybe just a bowl of cereal tonight. Save the steaks for tomorrow when I feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, DirtyErnie said:

"There are two entities on this earth that can make a couple hundred-thousand adults jump up simultaneously and scream "JESUS CHRIST!!" at the top of their lungs:

• The first is the Billy Graham Crusades,
  • The second is the Minnesota Vikings."

I see what you mean.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, polizzio said:

Well this one's pretty much over too. Titan blow out.

Ravens don't look like a juggernaut this evening.  The Balt defense looks sloppy, too many drops by the Ravens receivers.  Everything is falling apart and the Titans have played solidly in all aspects of the game.