NFL 2019

MC39693

6 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Can you move your hips like that?  Without dislocating something?  🤣

What does hip movement have to do with the actual sound of music? THAT is where current "music" fails  Which Klipsch speaker portries true  hip movement?

3 minutes ago, USNRET said:

What does hip movement have to do with the actual sound of music? THAT is where current "music" fails 

C'mon man, singing and dancing has been around for a few years now, it was in all the papers.  Didn't you ever see Gene Kelly in Singing In the Rain? 

Wizard of Oz maybe

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

C'mon man, singing and dancing has been around for a few years now, it was in all the papers.  Didn't you ever see Gene Kelly in Singing In the Rain? 

Wizard of Oz maybe

Silly me, I thought we were discussing the musical talent of today's football half time performance which in my opinion there was none without digital "correction".

Yeah I'm in my early 50's and I'm not feelin' it.  That was just awful.  All I saw was a bunch of flashy ego with awful lyrics, awful dancing, and awful vocals.  I was not impressed.  Maybe I'm too old now.

I am closing in on 70, I thought those two girls looked good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

not having a dog in this fight, i had the game on but wasn’t watching too closely.  When SF had that lead late in the game, two consecutive possessions they were passing the ball instead of running it and wearing down the clock.  Why?  One series Mostert peels off an eight yard run and then they start passing again.  

11 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Glad it was a decent game, otherwise we would have been stuck with the memory of that whack halftime show......

i don’t watch the halftime shows -- i change the channel.  Honestly, I couldn’t tell you the last decent halftime show that i saw.  Paul McCartney back in 2005?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

At least they fluffed up the halftime show w/more fireworks this year.  I kinda liked the free flashlights (and instructons on when to turn them on and off) they gave to everyone years ago.  :)

what were you doing watching the halftime show anyway?  I thought you’d be outside making a snowman.  Aren’t you getting snow? We finally had a day without rain ... first in about a month. 

Whether you enjoyed the half time show or not what bothers me is that the super bowl entertainment is clearly hijacked by hollyweird. All season long it is football. For the final big game the event shifts into whatever hollyweird can shove into the venue. This was more of a Las Vegas stage show and had no business anywhere near any football game let alone the super bowl. And they lengthened half time which actually could impact game play. Well the hollyweird folks are fawning all over themselves today. It’s all plasticized glitz with zilch real talent. 

• Like 1