Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
MC39693

NFL 2019

Recommended Posts

Oh great :sad:

 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tony-romo-espn-offer-him-195257146.html

 

ESPN is preparing to make an offer to Tony Romo that would make him the highest-paid sports broadcaster in history, according to Front Office Sports.

The report indicates that Romo would make between $10 million and $14 million annually if the one-time Dallas Cowboys quarterback were to make the jump from current employer CBS to ESPN, where he’d be an analyst on “Monday Night Football.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dtel said:

Oh great :sad:

 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tony-romo-espn-offer-him-195257146.html

 

ESPN is preparing to make an offer to Tony Romo that would make him the highest-paid sports broadcaster in history, according to Front Office Sports.

The report indicates that Romo would make between $10 million and $14 million annually if the one-time Dallas Cowboys quarterback were to make the jump from current employer CBS to ESPN, where he’d be an analyst on “Monday Night Football.”

I've always hated the Cowboys and him while he played for them.  As an announcer though, I think he's great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seems to be non stop talking, reminds me of John Gruden who I liked outside of announcing. 

But neither was a aggravating as Bob Costas during the olympics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched games from the weekend (was busy with family when live). Can someone explain the Titans? I get Henry, but what the heck? If they beat KC and either NFC team it would be Big. I think their luck might run out vs KC. I like Mike Vrabel but Andy Reid is a better coach and Mahomes, who saw that coming out of college?  Nothing against Lamar, what a season, but Mahomes is pretty special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MC39693 said:

Just watched games from the weekend (was busy with family when live). Can someone explain the Titans? I get Henry, but what the heck? If they beat KC and either NFC team it would be Big. I think their luck might run out vs KC. I like Mike Vrabel but Andy Reid is a better coach and Mahomes, who saw that coming out of college?  Nothing against Lamar, what a season, but Mahomes is pretty special.

Before that game I thought Baltimore was the best team in the NFL.  They had already beaten SF.  If the Titans could handle them they can handle anyone but you've still got to play the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Titans have a chance to beat KC, but if KC plays like the did the last 3 quarters against the Texans, no way. I don't think SF can handle KC when they're hot. Mahomes is fun to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

The Titans have a chance to beat KC, but if KC plays like the did the last 3 quarters against the Texans, no way. I don't think SF can handle KC when they're hot. Mahomes is fun to watch.

Titans defense is better than the Texans especially in the secondary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Titans remind me of the Patriots by slowly taking the oposing team apart piece by piece.

JJK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC on fire, 49s looking great.

Would be a good contest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here we go again ,  Chiefs or Titans ------Chiefs are the home team -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs are on the way to Miami for the SuperBOWL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking Chiefs over 49ers 21-14 in Super Bowl. What you think?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, polizzio said:

Blowout! 27- zip. Packers better do something.

 

They ARE doing something.  They're in the locker room at halftime, packing their stuff up for the plane ride back to Green Bay. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

I'm thinking Chiefs over 49ers 21-14 in Super Bowl. What you think?

 

I'm thinking there is no reason to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

I'm thinking Chiefs over 49ers 21-14 in Super Bowl. What you think?

 

Trying to understand why you would think that.  I admit to being a long term niner fan but I’m also a realist. The niners will clobber the chiefs. Better defense better offense and better special teams and yes a better coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least it promises to be a competitive game.   The Niners may be better in some areas, but KC has the better QB.   

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost like a Fran Tarkington.

Even exeeds Tebow at certain

levels of play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

At least it promises to be a competitive game.   The Niners may be better in some areas, but KC has the better QB.   


Jimmy G will be MVP!

5B463F26-A017-4B87-A6F2-F0A87AD8DA0A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joshnich said:

Trying to understand why you would think that.  I admit to being a long term niner fan but I’m also a realist. The niners will clobber the chiefs. Better defense better offense and better special teams and yes a better coach. 

Possible but here is an important fact. 

Of the 4 games the Chiefs lost this season, the points difference was never more than 7.

 

Bill

 

Week Date Opponent Result Record Venue NFL.com
recap
1 September 8 at Jacksonville Jaguars W 40–26 1–0 TIAA Bank Field Recap
2 September 15 at Oakland Raiders W 28–10 2–0 RingCentral Coliseum Recap
3 September 22 Baltimore Ravens W 33–28 3–0 Arrowhead Stadium Recap
4 September 29 at Detroit Lions W 34–30 4–0 Ford Field Recap
5 October 6 Indianapolis Colts L 13–19 4–1 Arrowhead Stadium Recap
6 October 13 Houston Texans L 24–31 4–2 Arrowhead Stadium Recap
7 October 17 at Denver Broncos W 30–6 5–2 Empower Field at Mile High Recap
8 October 27 Green Bay Packers L 24–31 5–3 Arrowhead Stadium Recap
9 November 3 Minnesota Vikings W 26–23 6–3 Arrowhead Stadium Recap
10 November 10 at Tennessee Titans L 32–35 6–4 Nissan Stadium Recap
11 November 18 at Los Angeles Chargers W 24–17 7–4 Mexico Estadio Azteca (Mexico City) Recap
12 Bye
13 December 1 Oakland Raiders W 40–9 8–4 Arrowhead Stadium Recap
14 December 8 at New England Patriots W 23–16 9–4 Gillette Stadium Recap
15 December 15 Denver Broncos W 23–3 10–4 Arrowhead Stadium Recap
16 December 22 at Chicago Bears W 26–3 11–4 Soldier Field Recap
17 December 29 Los Angeles Chargers W 31–21 12–4 Arrowhead Stadium

Recap

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...