Klipsch RB-75 Cherry Finish $425. Sold

guppy

Sold I am reluctantly selling these wonderful, but fairly large stand mounts because I am running out of room in my small apartment. The RB75's are the best monitors Klipsch has every produced outside of the Palladium RB 17's which list for 4K. They are dynamic, immediate, have great bass for a monitor, and are just plain musical. The RB-75's have a 1.75" compression driver and an 8" ceramtallic cone woofer. I truly wish I could keep them, but they are taking up too much space. I would prefer a local transaction, but I have the shipping boxes and if shipped these speakers should be double boxed so the buyer will only pay the actual cost of the shipping/insurance and the outer boxes/packing which will not be cheap because these are pretty large monitors, but since this pair is priced low the final cost would still be very reasonable for speakers of this quality.  This pair is in the much more desirable cherry finish and I would rate their condition 7/10. Paypal add 3% and please check my perfect Audiogon feedback under guppy. Please see  pictures on the US Audio Mart. Thank you for reading my ad. BTW I am located in Brooklyn, N.Y.- Bay Ridge/Dyker Heights

Includes:

Factory Boxes and Packing.

Edited by guppy

Thank you Bill, I took them off the market a few times before, but unfortunately this time I can't hold on to them any longer.  Bryan if you have a UPS or FEDEX account I will ship, and I would definitely recommend double boxing even though the factory boxes are pretty good,  but every time I estimate shipping I end up losing and these are being offered at a very good price as it is.