how do i get the sound good

when i watch netflix a movie sometimes  the sound is  good

i have movie sound bud no voice

and when im watch tv, then its all fine, 

i tryed with HDMI and remove theoptic fiber

and also not as it must be

with bleutooth total no tv zound or what

please help my

I noticed similar with mine a couple of months back but it was when I watched TV.

I had to force the TV to output Dolby Digital (which is what the satellite box was outputting). The TV on Auto, Bitstream or DTS could (not always but enough to be annoying) just output the soundtrack otherwise and you would get no voices. First time I noticed was a basketball game - great audio of squeaky sneakers and crowd but no commentary.

When I fixed the output to just Dolby Digital, I don't have this problem.

You haven't said what your source is for Netflix but I would check and adjust the sound settings there and on the TV and see if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the firmware update, I can use HDMI now (CEC, ARC) on my Vizio P75 and don't have any audio problems at all.

Before it would lock up when you powered off the TV so I had to fall back on optical only but HDMI seems to cure the problems. I also get the sound coming on quicker with HDMI than I did with optical and occasionally I would switch inputs and have no sound until I switched inputs and came back one more time - again, this does not happen with HDMI.

So not really a fix for the optical but if you have the choice, might be worth exploring the HDMI only route. I disconnected my optical or it seems to over ride which cable gets to run the audio.

• Like 1