MEH Synergy

Actually could be better but things are getting better now.

If only we were at least in the same time zone, I've got a decent to nice sub now and would love to get my hands on those sharp looking, JW built LS!

GLWYS!

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Actually could be better but things are getting better now.

If only we were at least in the same time zone, I've got a decent to nice sub now and would love to get my hands on those sharp looking, JW built LS!

GLWYS!

Glad to hear the getting better part.... Yeah man, someone is going to be lucky getting these.   Too wide and deep for my room. They sound so much better outside than inside my small room. The KI 362 IIs I have now fulfill my needs much better. 

• Like 1

362s?  I thought you got 396s.  You didn't wind up a whole world away from Forte IIIs, maybe more like a Chorus III.  How do you like them?

If it were no more than a couple hours driving I'd likely be willing to take those LaScalas off your hands.  I'd seriously consider them at any rate, as opposed to merely thinking they might be nice to have as I do now.  Good luck.

4 minutes ago, glens said:

362s?  I thought you got 396s.  You didn't wind up a whole world away from Forte IIIs, maybe more like a Chorus III.  How do you like them?

Correct. I sold the 396s.   Sure plenty here will call me crazy and I don't care.   I need a speaker thay sounds better at lower volumes.  The 396d sound incredible at medium to high volumes, but completely to ally mismatched at lower volumes.  I don't have, that problem with the 362s. They are 80% as good at 396s at high volumes as well. I'm happy with them and my small little sub... 😊.   PS, I'm going to upgrade to gsg audios devestator.   Just waiting.... 

• Like 1

These were completely rebuilt. Man that was good. Dave's larger mid horn, elliptical tweeter and new 15C woofers. 

The cabs were rebuilt, dog house brace and the back was strengthened to allow the rear panel to sit flush. 

The casters were to make to party friendly. Love rebuilding them... just couldn't stay permanently. 

• Like 1