RSW-10D power issue

h2only

I bought this RSW-10D new many years ago and have had zero issues with it. The other night while watching a movie, the power kept cycling on and off about every 3-5 seconds.

I have checked all the connections inside the enclosure and outside and do not see anything lose or bad looking.

Any ideas what could be happening? It literally has worked perfectly for years then out of the blue started doing this. On a side note, I do not drive this sub very hard ever, just normal loud volume at most, nothing near its limits.

Does the sub have a power setting for Auto On?  If so, does it still do it if you change it to On?  Have you tried unplugging it for a while?  Did you check the RCA cord going to the sub to make sure it's secure?  Try a different cord to see if the cord is bad?  Hope any of those things help!

yeah, I tried everything, new update.......I was trying it again last night and when I turned it on, there was a zap sound inside and it completely shut down. 
I contacted Klipsch last week when this all started and they informed me they don't have parts for it anymore.

So any recommendations for a new replacement? Been eyeing the SVS SB2000