4-Way MCMs w/ split subs for sale.

BR928

11 hours ago, RandyH001 said:

how big of a room is needed  , and how much power do you need to push these speakers -

I had 3 MCM's in a 12' X 16' room and it sounded better than anything I had ever heard until I put them in a bigger room  , I don't think a small room will hurt these much , I think I read on here at one point that large speakers can overcome the limitations of a space easier .

Not sure how much power they need , I ran them briefly on an old Marantz 22??  reciever and it would go into protection when I tried to push it. Switched to a Crown K2 and WOW. Don't be fooled though these sound amazing at low volume and just amaze you even more when you push them a little , You won't believe how clean they play no matter what. 

Be warned though , They will make a bad recording sound really bad .

As for single bins .........YES !  

I have 5 double bins and they are a mother to move and that's IF they fit through the space.

The only regrets about MCM's are moving them and why didn't I do this sooner .

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jason str said:

Must be hard to part with, very nice. Big room or outdoor these sound fantastic, hope you don't regret your sale.

I will always regret selling them! I have listened to them for years in my shop/warehouse with La Scala's for the rear channel. I can't take them with me and want them to go to someone who can appreciate them as much as I have!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gnote said:

I had 3 MCM's in a 12' X 16' room and it sounded better than anything I had ever heard until I put them in a bigger room  , I don't think a small room will hurt these much , I think I read on here at one point that large speakers can overcome the limitations of a space easier .

Not sure how much power they need , I ran them briefly on an old Marantz 22??  reciever and it would go into protection when I tried to push it. Switched to a Crown K2 and WOW. Don't be fooled though these sound amazing at low volume and just amaze you even more when you push them a little , You won't believe how clean they play no matter what. 

As for single bins .........YES !  

I have 5 double bins and they are a mother to move and that's IF they fit through the space.

The only regrets about MCM's are moving them and why didn't I do this sooner .

This is true.........my room is 16 x 26.  You do not need a big room.  The MCM system sounds much better than any of the Heritage even in a smallish room.  I have heresys, corns, lascalas, and had Khorns.  All toys by comparison.  No disrespect, I still listen to the others.  But there is no comparison to the sound stage and quality of sound from those others.

The only caveat is my Jubs and 884 subs on the other side of the room.  Depending on the music, they can sound better than my MCM..........and Roys new Jubs will certainly sound better than any old MCM setup as well.

3 hours ago, Gnote said:

You won't believe how clean they play no matter what. 

This ^^

Mine are in a 20' x 24' room. 
One watt is enough power to fill the room. 10 watts is plenty loud. The MCM bring out detail that most have never heard. 

Good luck to the seller and buyer.