Reconfiguring a Klipschorn (?) AA for a LaScala

Hi all,

I have those orig klipsch AA crossover whose longer form factor (from Klipschorn?) that doesn't fit my La Scala

(the long side of the board can't face outward due to it being too long).

Has anyone McGuyvered a way to reconfigure the least number of components and shorten the board to fit the La Scala?

I've already replaced the oil cans with audyn caps so that real estate has been opened up...

Without photos, I too have a problem conceptualizing the issue.  It seems that sliding it so that length is perpendicular to the front should work.  What about upside down to the underside of the top? That’s how I mounted the AAs in La Scalas after the networks interfered with the port tubes in a djk bass mod.

The attached photos don’t show the network  actually attached to the underside of the top, but you can see where the positions of the tubes would prevent returning them to the original locations.

post-6832-0-52040000-1423623860_thumb.jpgpost-6832-0-45660000-1433813891_thumb.jpg

Yes - they are positioned with the length perpendicular to the front. I will post a photo of why i can't wedge it in the other way to be able to see the metal signage to face the back after getting past the 2MB photo trim...

I see given y'all responses, that I probably need to just lighten up, and enjoy! I think part of the frustration is I see the backs of my La Scalas every day, as they are placed in the middle of the room (due to the logistics of my space. )

Cheers!