F.S. RF-5, Onkyo, Pioneer, Garrard

The Dude

I am selling my dad's system for him.  He wants to down size for other hobbies.  This system is a complete package and must be picked up locally, sorry I do not have time or resources right now to package enough to ensure a safe travel.  Pick up is on Omaha NE, I am asking $500 for the set up.  Everything is in good working order, but unfortunately the speakers do show some signs of wear, along with the power button missing on one of the Onkyo avrs. This package includes 2 Klipsch RF-5 floor standing speakers, Onkyo TX-SV7M, Pioneer CT-W305R cassette deck, onkyo DX-C308 6 disc CD changer, Garrard GCD 88-6 CD changer, Onkyo TX-DS555 surround receiver.  Please feel free to ask any questions, I will be posting photos here shortly. 

Thanks for looking.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, The Dude said:

I am selling my dad's system for him.  He wants to down size for other hobbies.  This system is a complete package and must be picked up locally, sorry I do not have time or resources right now to package enough to ensure a safe travel.  Pick up is on Omaha NE, I am asking $500 for the set up.  Everything is in good working order, but unfortunately the speakers do show some signs of wear, along with the power button missing on one of the Onkyo avrs. This package includes 2 Klipsch RF-5 floor standing speakers, Onkyo TX-SV7M, Pioneer CT-W305R cassette deck, onkyo DX-C308 6 disc CD changer, Garrard GCD 88-6 CD changer, Onkyo TX-DS555 surround receiver.  Please feel free to ask any questions, I will be posting photos here shortly. 

Thanks for looking.

a little TLC and those RF5 will look like new again, someone could have an easy to restore set of very fine loudspeakers time to step up in the north mid west and or southern Manitoba Saskatchewan and even Alberta would be a fine time of year for a road trip to Nebraska. Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...