FS: Speaker Vitavox Bitone 3101 Exclusiv Rare 1940

bets82

Hello, I'm new here on this forum sell very rare speakers 1940-1950 in these years. Vitavox Bitone 3101 very rare speakers super Sound.

Both speakers include an HF GP1 unit and a K12 / 10 bass driver plus a 3 cell rig (plastic) 15 Ohm, 1000 Hz crossover frequency.

The bitons are very efficient speakers, I used them with a set of stc4300a/WE300B monos, the sound is very similar to the 753c Western Electric, very flat response, neutral, fast response in the frequency range.

These speakers I found on ebay a seller wants 8000$

My Price to buy 5500$

Dear Real buyer  listen to your suggestions !!!

Delivery no problems insurance to do in any country in a good double package.

I can make delivery to this address Bear, Delaware 19701

Thank you for your attention.

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot 1.jpg

Screenshot(543).jpg

Screenshot(546).jpg

Screenshot(540).jpg

Screenshot(541).jpg

Screenshot(542).jpg

Screenshot(544).jpg

Screenshot(549).jpg

Screenshot(551).jpg

Edited by bets82

15 hours ago, bets82 said:

These speakers I found on ebay a seller wants 8000$

Yeah ... also found the multicell horn and woofer for about $300. Since your cabinets are wasted, maybe it's time to start over :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Запрашиваемая цена редко имеет ничего общего с продажной ценой или фактической стоимостью.

Are you saying there's nothing of value in these columns?

4 minutes ago, bets82 said:

Are you saying there's nothing of value in these columns?

I have no idea.  If you can post links to similar conditioned speakers that have sold along with selling prices that would be helpful.  If these were Klipsch speakers we could put a value on them as this is a Klipsch forum and we're very familiar with Klipsch products.  Cabinet condition goes a long way in determining value and these do not appear to be in the best shape.

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I have no idea.  If you can post links to similar conditioned speakers that have sold along with selling prices that would be helpful.  If these were Klipsch speakers we could put a value on them as this is a Klipsch forum and we're very familiar with Klipsch products.  Cabinet condition goes a long way in determining value and these do not appear to be in the best shape.

it's 1940 and so well preserved

14 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

As you are in England and these are English speakers you might have better luck selling them there possibly?  Freight would be expensive getting them to the states as well.

5500 $ this including delivery if anyone is interested in these speakers let me know!

I know in the United States such speakers are appreciated for collectors and lovers of vintage English sound

58 minutes ago, bets82 said:

5500 $ this including delivery if anyone is interested in these speakers let me know!

I know in the United States such speakers are appreciated for collectors and lovers of vintage English sound

Dear Friend, can you take a pound note and take a picture with it below the serial number plate you listed a picture of directly above!?  And publish it on this forum the way you did the other picture?

I'm very interested to see this picture.  Your picture may help with this sale.

11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:
1 hour ago, bets82 said:

it's 1940 and so well preserved

You're saying that the cabinets are well preserved?

Dear cecaa850 as a connoisseur of fine American speakers you can see yourself the cabinets are well preserved for 1940.  I think the price is well for those and can be picked up in Bear, Delaware 19701 where bets82 can ship them, which am very close to where I live in West Virginia.

If you buy them before I do, shall I pick them up for you until you can come to my house to get them?

• Haha 3