FS: Speaker Vitavox Bitone 3101 Exclusiv Rare 1940

bets82

6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I can recommend someone to you.

I was just thinking about you, Jim and I was wondering where you were. 

You are a connoisseur of fine vintage British speakers, I'm surprised you haven't bought these yet.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

If you can beat up the good cabinet to look like the ugly one I might be interested.

Hey hey hey, where is your sense of honor?  I was here first!  I call BS!  (see emoji --->)  :pwk_bs:

I don't have the money together, but @Emile is a gentleman of leisure and from what people say about him, a successful gambler.  I am trying to get him to go in havsies with me since he has the money.  I would have to sell my vintage Bose to raise my half of the money.

Bets82, could we trade?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Quit dragging your feet then.

Hey, you don't know who you're messing with, pal!  I know people!!!

I could report you for violating the Klipsch Moderator's Code of Ethics.  You swore an oath! 

What do you think of that???

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Hey hey hey, where is your sense of honor?  I was here first!  I call BS!  (see emoji --->)  :pwk_bs:

I don't have the money together, but @Emile is a gentleman of leisure and from what people say about him, a successful gambler.  I am trying to get him to go in havsies with me since he has the money.  I would have to sell my vintage Bose to raise my half of the money.

Bets82, could we trade?

I think there is No trading. I need to clarify in detail the cost of postal delivery service or Delaware or to the address of the buyer what you specify

5 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

@bets82 Have you been contacted by Jeffrey D. Medwin here?  I'm sure if the two of you  put your heads together you could work out a nice deal.  

Hello Dave1290 with me hasn't been contacted in a personal message. I'm waiting for a specific buyer who wants to buy it