FS: Speaker Vitavox Bitone 3101 Exclusiv Rare 1940

bets82

On 8/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, bets82 said:

5500 $ this including delivery

11 hours ago, bets82 said:

Emile

Sale Buy now PayPal 5800$ and 4%= 6032$ including shipping Bear, Delaware 19701 or your address

150-200$ to make a discount

I'm starting to think this might be questionable.  You will have to honor your previous price to do business around here.  That has to be why Emile has not replied. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, avguytx said:

Are you trying this hard selling these elsewhere, too? Going to be harder to sell here in a Klipsch forum versus other forums but there are some that have other speakers besides Klipsch. 

Yes I have their sell in Germany and today fielded in the Netherlands

Screenshot(561).png

56 minutes ago, veloceleste said:

I'm confused, are the speakers in Delaware? If not, what does Delaware have to do with it? Thanks.

have good people who will be able to ship the item domestically in the United States, or to themselves can pick up

1 hour ago, veloceleste said:

I'm confused, are the speakers in Delaware? If not, what does Delaware have to do with it? Thanks.

You need to keep up. 

The speakers are in Germany, but took a trip to a field in the Netherlands, they they had their photo taken in Delaware by a guy who wanted to show off his silver certificate, but it actually was a reserve note but the guy didn't notice because he was distracted by a huge booger on his finger.  

The price is $5500 (or maybe $6032) delivered to Delaware, or maybe your door.

If you cannot follow this simple offering perhaps it time to issue you some warning points by the mods. 

To the OP, please continue with this veracious offering, we are fascinated. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I'd recommend listing them for sale in perhaps South Korea, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and maybe Greenland.....oh wait, they might be busy moving.

=== keep them listed right here in the US of A. Haven’t you heard - ? We have a cash money offer to buy Greenland - lock, stock and strategic location. However if buying using PayPal please add 4% — 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

You need to keep up. 

The speakers are in Germany, but took a trip to a field in the Netherlands, they they had their photo taken in Delaware by a guy who wanted to show off his silver certificate, but it actually was a reserve note but the guy didn't notice because he was distracted by a huge booger on his finger.  

The price is $5500 (or maybe $6032) delivered to Delaware, or maybe your door.

If you cannot follow this simple offering perhaps it time to issue you some warning points by the mods. 

To the OP, please continue with this veracious offering, we are fascinated. 

Hello, I have miscalculated 300$ of this amount 5500$ which includes PayPal currency conversion and commission !!!

6 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I'm starting to think this might be questionable.  You will have to honor your previous price to do business around here.  That has to be why Emile has not replied. 

But I'm willing to negotiate a specific deal, (not just talking)

Emile No answer if he is strongly interested