Moving to Colorado everything must go!

Veaux

One pair of Heathkit tube 2-way crossovers (Joe bought them from me and then returned them bc one had a hum or a buzz so that would be something you would have to get fixed and the sale price can reflect that) 

I might be interested in these if the price is rite. Thanks Brian

1 hour ago, brians7 said:

One pair of Heathkit tube 2-way crossovers (Joe bought them from me and then returned them bc one had a hum or a buzz so that would be something you would have to get fixed and the sale price can reflect that) 

I might be interested in these if the price is rite. Thanks Brian

This was the original for sale thread, they look exactly the same and Joe returned them to me because of a buzz or a hum on one of them that he didn't want to deal with the hassle of getting it fixed. Will take 500 shipped.

Where in Colorado are you moving to? The state has high plains to the east, real mountains to the west, and both in the middle. All are quite beautiful. I lived there for 14 yrs, and will retire there. I think you may enjoy your new location, especially if you like outdoor activities. Beware the winter, as it does get quite cold. Good luck with your sales.

JBCODD

"It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2019 at 4:55 PM, joessportster said:

Good Luck with the sale. Hope Colorado works out for you.  I looked hard at the Agartha prototype when Justin posted it. Very Interesting amp

Still available if you're interested.

• 1 month later...