Sold

justinsweber

1 hour ago, justinsweber said:

They are the Omens...I love Zu speakers. 

The DWs are great, super close to the Omens now... esp if you can do the cap upgrade for $100.

What are those monitors on the stands Justin, Looks like a horn loaded 2 way bookshelf or monitor ?  The Heresy 2 way looks way cool. GLWS my Man

Ah.  

They were going to get listed next week.  

They are called the figure 8. 

Its a scaled down version of Dave’s drift design. 

8”woof rear ported.  Goes to low 30s. 1” conical tratrix horn. Used the Dayton clone of the D220ti but has a polymide  diaphragm. Whole speaker was sent to ALK for crossover design. 2nd order on LF, 3rd on Hf. Crossed at 800hz. ~92db efficient. They Image so well.  As you can see. I’m awash in older projects again. 

8 minutes ago, justinsweber said:

Ah.  

They were going to get listed next week.  

They are called the figure 8. 

Its a scaled down version of Dave’s drift design. 

8”woof rear ported.  Goes to low 30s. 1” conical tratrix horn. Used the Dayton clone of the D220ti but has a polymide  diaphragm. Whole speaker was sent to ALK for crossover design. 2nd order on LF, 3rd on Hf. Crossed at 800hz. ~92db efficient. They Image so well.  As you can see. I’m awash in older projects again. 

I dont know anything about Daves Drift, those look interesting. Do you mind giving me a price you want for those ?  Im kinda in the market for a smallish Bookshelf  for a 2.2 HT type setup. For movies with the Fam. Dimensions would be a great help as well