Klipschorns badges

bkwa1959

I have posted on the forum about the changes I have made to my pair of Klipschorns,I bought my Volti horns here from a forum member and his pair was some of the first ones made and they came without fabric.I ordered the fabric from Crites and installed the fabric myself.It took awhile but I think it turned out nice.The only thing missing now are badges, I thought about trying to order a pair from Volti Audio,but I would really like the pie PWK style.Looks like there are 2 sellers on eBay,has anyone used either one.Below is a picture of one of the speakers with the new fabric

5AE99197-1705-4FB0-A7B4-5285BEEA9F5A.jpeg

I was thinking the same thing,the cabinets and the woofers are the only parts that are Klipsch,I would to dress up the grills up.This forum has been a big help in my quest for making an already great sounding speaker better.I can easily take these back to original Klipschorns,the crossovers are in the bass bin and I just removed the positive and negative leads from the binding post ,ran  wires from the woofer to those post and then ran wires from the outside post to the ALK Crossovers.

But the top hat was physically modified so there'd be no real going back in that respect?

I don't have an opinion on that either way.  I was merely wondering about the propriety of the badges.  Regarding appearance I have the opinion they look fine as are.