Am I the Only One Here Who Was At Woodstock?

thebes

24 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Bare breast always makes me smile 😀

Everybody loves breasts:  children, adults, women, men, straight or gay.  It’s kind of a universal thing.  Denis Leary did a routine about what might happen if a giant boob balloon got loose and wandered across the sky.  It would bring peace to the Middle East, and anywhere else it passed, because everyone fighting, on every side, would stop fighting, look up into the sky, point, and go “Boooob...”, a bit like Homer Simpson drooling at the sight of a doughnut.

Denis also mentioned something about wishing he could be the Mayor of T-Town, and so on.

Back to the original topic, I was going to high school in Quebec City at the time, about a 10-12-hour drive away, and there was little advance notice.  I’d never even been into the States at that time.  As far as I know, only one guy from our high school made it to Woodstock.  He was a friend of mine, and gave me all the details of his experience.  It sounded great, or maybe FAR OUT!!! would have expressed it better.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, thebes said:

Here's me in the Fall of '71

HippieThebes.jpg

Oh yeah, you were "experienced".

Are you experienced?
Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have....

Jimi was legendary. Self taught on the guitar, played a RH guitar upside down, left handed. But he phucked up like Janis and died in his own vomit.

Edit: Actually Jimi went first, then Janis, within a month of each other. Sept and Oct 1970 respectively.