Audio Nirvana Classic 15" Full range SOLD

joessportster

Tired of playing so listing these at my BOTTOM dollar Thats right 1395.00 new get this pair that are near mint 300 hours 500.00 + shipping Price is firm at 500..............I used these with SET amps never over driven they work great in Open Baffle. I also used them in a 5.6 Liter Bass Reflex Box with Front port and the Bass was WAY BETTER than any Full range driver I have heard in the past MUCH MUCH better than any of the ZU or Tannoy I have heard in the past. Simply put if you build the box for these it could easily be your last speaker upgrade. I heard Open Baffle and was smitten I have been putting all my attention to that design. These drivers did VERY good in Open Baffle as well. Will ship double boxed 18 X 18 X 12 and weigh approx 23 pounds thats 2 boxes at that size and weight This is the original boxes and packing. these are listeed elsewhere so can close at any time

• Like 1

11 hours ago, joessportster said:

Tired of playing so listing these at my BOTTOM dollar Thats right 1395.00 new get this pair that are near mint 300 hours 500.00 + shipping Price is firm at 500..............I used these with SET amps never over driven they work great in Open Baffle. I also used them in a 5.6 Liter Bass Reflex Box with Front port and the Bass was WAY BETTER than any Full range driver I have heard in the past MUCH MUCH better than any of the ZU or Tannoy I have heard in the past. Simply put if you build the box for these it could easily be your last speaker upgrade. I heard Open Baffle and was smitten I have been putting all my attention to that design. These drivers did VERY good in Open Baffle as well. Will ship double boxed 18 X 18 X 12 and weigh approx 23 pounds thats 2 boxes at that size and weight This is the original boxes and packing. these are listeed elsewhere so can close at any time

5.PNG

4.PNG

2.PNG

1.PNG

Done playing, now back to what?

I am really enjoying the Primaluna pieces and I hope you are still enjoying the Otari reel to reel.Kim and I was at an estate sale yesterday and they had a Pioneer RT-909 and some tapes.They were in the process of completing a deal and I told Kim I hate I missed that .She said really you just sold a better looking deck than that one and didn’t you tell me reel to reels are too much work.They sold the deck and at least 15 tdk Premium tapes for 750.00

17 hours ago, bkwa1959 said:

I am really enjoying the Primaluna pieces and I hope you are still enjoying the Otari reel to reel.Kim and I was at an estate sale yesterday and they had a Pioneer RT-909 and some tapes.They were in the process of completing a deal and I told Kim I hate I missed that .She said really you just sold a better looking deck than that one and didn’t you tell me reel to reels are too much work.They sold the deck and at least 15 tdk Premium tapes for 750.00

Hey Bobby. Glad the PL gear worked out for you I thought it would be great sound on any of the klipsch Heritage It was OVERKILL on my setup. The otari is working fine and sounds great. I got my Bulk Eraser and it works great as well. I have yet to record anything but that will come soon enough.  Im not doing anything to the Blue & Black Boxes the rest are getting erased and go from there.  You wife was right the otari is a better deck than a pioneer 909. The 909 is quite delicate I had one and it did not stay long, then in shipping the PCB got cracked I had to cover the repairs