LaScala LSI, finally a pair of my own

TFR1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, twistedcrankcammer said:

Dear Jery and Mooky,

Mooky, I would love to see complete pictures of your LSIs, are they spits?

Jerry, I bought split LSIs for my daughter. Mine have trim that is in better shape, but yours are fiberglass and mine are not. I would love to buy those to go with my dauighters if you ever decide to sell, so please put this in a file and contact me if you ever do decide to sell as they would be a perfect match.

Thanks...  Roger

atrm.jpg.cfe7ab582cb6e41df0abb550171a131d.jpg

Only pic I could find. I'll send you a few more when i get back to my shop where I keep them.

Not looking to sell though.

Plus @codewritinfool has dibs!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, twistedcrankcammer said:

Dear Jery and Mooky,

Mooky, I would love to see complete pictures of your LSIs, are they spits?

Jerry, I bought split LSIs for my daughter. Mine have trim that is in better shape, but yours are fiberglass and mine are not. I would love to buy those to go with my dauighters if you ever decide to sell, so please put this in a file and contact me if you ever do decide to sell as they would be a perfect match.

Thanks...  Roger

Roger,

Forgive me for not responding sooner. I have been battling some health issues for a few weeks and have not spent time on the forum for almost a month. Feeling better and finally catching up.

I looked for my LSI's for a couple of years and feel lucky to have found a pair that the biggest job I have is re finishing the trim. They sound amazing.

Did you see the pair in "Alerts!" that are in Milwaukee?

Jerry

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TFR1 said:

Roger,

Forgive me for not responding sooner. I have been battling some health issues for a few weeks and have not spent time on the forum for almost a month. Feeling better and finally catching up.

I looked for my LSI's for a couple of years and feel lucky to have found a pair that the biggest job I have is re finishing the trim. They sound amazing.

Did you see the pair in "Alerts!" that are in Milwaukee?

Jerry

Jerry,

do you mean the pair with the trim all painted black that they are asking $1,500 for?

Roger