Shout Out To finallygotmyheresies

rockhound

Soooooo a few months back I was looking to put a HIP style metal grills on a pair of Heresy Decorator's that I have. Mike was nice enough to contact me and offer to pull apart his HIP to see how the grill was fabricated/attached, in between our PM's I found a pair of HIP's .  @finallygotmyheresies contacted me and said that if I needed a single HIP he would hold it for me me until I was in the area. I moved my son out to AZ last week and @finallygotmyheresies was true to his word. He was flexible on when and where to pick them up he even waited for me as I had a brain fart on the time to meet. I just wanted to say THANKS and how much I enjoyed the visit but you can have those 115d temps dry heat and all lol. A real pleasuure which speaks volumes to the folks on this forum.

By the way AZ is a beautiful state, great food. hot sauces and craft beer.

BY BY BY the way the extra HIP will act as a center channel between the other 2 HIP's I have.

Thanks again @finallygotmyheresies

• Like 2

I have a good friend that lives in the Phoenix area and I agree on the heat thing...they can have that "dry heat".  I also wasn't thrilled with taking a black light to look for scorpions before I got in bed.  Nope...

But I agree; it's a beautiful place and I miss the the rep meeting trips to Tempe for Rockford and playing golf on some awesome courses there and some great food.

9 hours ago, rockhound said:

BY BY BY the way the extra HIP will act as a center channel between the other 2 HIP's I have.

Yep, now all you need is 2 Lab12 TH subs, one in front and one in rear, and you will be in sonic heaven!

Went back and noticed you have 684 subs, which are great for music, but if you want to dig down an octave lower for movies, the TH is the way to go.

3 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Yep, now all you need is 2 Lab12 TH subs, one in front and one in rear, and you will be in sonic heaven!

Went back and noticed you have 684 subs, which are great for music, but if you want to dig down an octave lower for movies, the TH is the way to go.

Thanks Claude the 684 sub is for outside duty. I have 2 Anarchy 25hz TH subs by LIL Mike I plan to add 2 more in the near future I think this will sound stellar for my small listening room.