CORNWALL III Drawing WE HAVE A WINNER

• Moderators

LIMITED TIME ONLY

ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT - (Drawing For Cornwall III's and other items) - 12/16/2019 

Another benefit of your membership with the KHMA between now and December 15, 2019 is you will be entered in our Member Drawing for a brand new pair of Cornwall III's. These are in Walnut (B-stock), donated by Cory Harrison. Some other items that will be drawn will be Klipsch R6 II Headphones donated by our friends at Klipsch Group, Inc. and other cool items including champagne flutes commissioned to celebrate PWK's 100th birthday (limited number produced) donated by Lee Booles, Paul W. Klipsch's grandson. 

If you are a current member of the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association, Inc. you are already entered. If you are not yet a member there is still limited time to join to be eligibile for the drawing. Or, if you have been considering upgrading your membership to a sustaining level membership ($10 monthly or higher), you will receive even more entries (see below).

The Deadline to join KHMA is this Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time

All Local, Individual and Family Member will receive 1 entry for the membership drawings.  

PWK BRIGADE $10 per month or $100 annual membership - 5 entries
HERESY GUILD $20 per month or $200 annual membership - 10 entries
CORNWALL $50 per month or $500 annual membership - 15 entries
LA SCALA $100 per month or $1,000 annual membership - 20 entries

First Drawing will be held on September 13th at 9:p.m. Museum Time (U.S. Central Time)

Final Drawing (including Cornwall IIIs will) be held December 16, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. (Central Time) at the Hope Chamber of Commerce by the Vice-Mayor of Hope, AR.

All winners will be announced here and on our FaceBook page and via email. 
Our apologies, but at this time we do not offer international shipping on our benefits or prizes.  Members of the KHMA Board of Trustees or Executive Committee are not eligible for Member Drawings.

Go here to join now:

https://www.klipschmuseum.org/membership

Check back here often for updates and our next drawing day and time.

• Like 4

• Moderators
5 hours ago, pat_in_dfw said:

Is there a way to check membership status?  I known I've been a member but I can't recall when the renewal is due and/or if mine has expired.

@dtel's wife can help you with that.  

I think you can go to  https://www.klipschmuseum.org/membership

And then "Select membership" it will take you to Membership portal and you can log in and it will tell you status etc.

If it doesn't let you in to check status let.me know and we will get someone to help you.

Travis

• Moderators
1 minute ago, richieb said:

=== are existing members, Founders Club, automatically entered in this or any other future drawings —?

Yes, you are of course grandfathered in.  We would love for all of Founders to also support our efforts with an active annual membership, but yes, all Founders are included.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...