The Cola Wars

BigStewMan

Which do you prefer?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Pepsi (Regular or Diet)
    • Coke (Regular or Diet)

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Like that guy @wuzzzer wasn't he the dude 007 defiled his virgin voodoo priestess in "Live And Let Die" after leaving Mardi Gras?

It might be him! But not 7-up.

That is a primo clip above!! Saw the Ron Hextall version and lots of others! 

Thinking Michael Clarke Duncan but it was before his time.

Big bald photogenic ***** with a friendly face that had a LOW blues voice. Raspy, gravelly "Not Too Sweet X 3 then Canada Dry Ginger Ale" 

The actor you guys are thinking about is Geoffrey Holder. And yes, he was the Voodoo Priest in "Live & Let Die."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, dtel said:

Don't need soft drinks, water mostly and sometimes mixed with those little packs you add to water with different flavors. I don't really skip other drinks because of health reasons, that would be the least of my problems, just don't like them enough. 

Same here. I worked in a lab for a while, Coke and Diet Coke ph is 3 which is acidic. You can clean surface oxidation off a penny with Diet Coke. Apply and let it sit for a while (5-10 minutes) then rub with a rag. I used to drink both Coke and Diet Coke but stopped purchasing them approx 8 years ago. Carbonated drinks are not healthy for you nor are most artificial sweeteners.

I have a ex bro in law used to drink like 10 Cokes a day, for like 25+ years. Pretty much all he drank was Coke from the time he woke up. He now has a stomach ulcer.

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

Taste tests are interesting; but, personally i don’t care about your tastes ... i care about mine. The taste of the public is highly revolting ... i mean Budweiser, Taco Bell, Miley Cyrus ... i’m often glad that i’m a bit different. 

We're glad you are different and not posting miley lesbi music all over here;)

Love fresh lemonade @billybob  and you can't go wrong with that. Can't have grapefruit for breakfast `cause it cancels out my immunosuppressant. Living less than a mile from Indian River Groves in Rockledge (Harveys) for a while with tree boogers for free from a neighbors tree and ripe pink grapefruit the third week into Feb.

Got a couple of ruby reds that I've had one already with lunch this week, been so long never wanted to eat them not at breakfast at 5 am. I got over it!

• Haha 3

When mostly a kid and since have had at times a nice big red grapefruit... with sugar as a kid...

Good stuff... parents had a good producing tree outside of Gville.

Storm of century got it... now a med I take says no grapefruit...

Like most fruit and really love what they have called Indian River navel oranges...🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

We're glad you are different and not posting miley lesbi music all over here

i’m very proud to report that i have NEVER heard Miley Cyrus and couldn’t even name one of her songs.

Funny thing, years ago, i saw a tv show called Rock Star INXS, where they were looking for a new singer. One episode, they gave this guy a Britney Spears song that he had to perform. He was allowed to make changes to the song.  I was watching with my wife and daughters and i was a bit embarrassed to tell them that i liked this guy’s version of the song. Then Dave Navarro (the host) basically said the same thing ... he said he loved it. oh yeah, that’s the only Britney Spears song that i’m aware of too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1