College Football 2019

jimjimbo

16 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I.  Meanwhile, you see I was right about wvu.  Lots more cheer this year!

It's really tough to watch my beloved Mountaineers be so inept in every aspect of the game.  I don't see them improving, the talent just isn't there.  WVU lost at Missouri 38-7 and had 30 yards rushing, .9 yards per carry.  The game really wasn't even that close.

I have to reserve judgement on the new coach Brown who we got from Troy, he really doesn't have much to work with.  The old coach Holgerson jumped ship to Houston because he looked in the stable and the horses just weren't there.  I don't think anybody could do much with the limited personnel this season.

• Like 1

Clemson had better clean up their ugly 1st quarters or they might just lose a game this year. And Trevor Lawrence has thrown more interceptions than all of last year.

Yea we put some big-uns in the first round of the pro draft but we'll be in the playoffs again this year too! All you guys from the other parts of the country are on notice!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

It's really tough to watch my beloved Mountaineers be so inept in every aspect of the game.  I don't see them improving, the talent just isn't there.  WVU lost at Missouri 38-7 and had 30 yards rushing, .9 yards per carry.  The game really wasn't even that close.

I have to reserve judgement on the new coach Brown who we got from Troy, he really doesn't have much to work with.  The old coach Holgerson jumped ship to Houston because he looked in the stable and the horses just weren't there.  I don't think anybody could do much with the limited personnel this season.

I was at TCU during the darkest days.  We still had fun.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Nobody likes Clemson... Just sayin..

Lot's DO LOVE Clemson around here! And you've told me that before:P

This is the ACC here bud!

Purple T-shirts everywhere today from the grocery store at 6:30 am to the GreekFest at lunch to hearing Go Tigers! driving around if I don't take my cap off before driving away!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Even with all of the banter already it's still gonna be a good season.  Upsets, games that truly shine on both sides of the ball, all of it and everyone in here will be reppin their teams.  Nice reading the scroll.  Have to agree w/Diz on the ichigan State uniforms though.  What WERE they thinking?  Those are truly fugly!  Still early so we'll see what the season holds!  On any given day!!!

• Haha 1

Cupcake eating music so tossed in a lil dancin to go with the cupcakes.  4 SEC teams lost to their cupcakes last week.  Clemson cupcakes?  Syracuse,  Charlotte, Louisville, Boston College, Wofford?  Come on man!  lol NOT counting weak in conference schools.  The cupcakes just want a piece of the TV/Conf pie but to load a schedule w/cupcakes?  

Jim, that Army fumble that was run in won the ball game for you guys.  What's Harbaugh taking or is he doubling up meds before a game?  I watched from just prior to halftime and he just looked totally dazed and confused.  Even more so than normal.  lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Jim, that Army fumble that was run in won the ball game for you guys.  What's Harbaugh taking or is he doubling up meds before a game?  I watched from just prior to halftime and he just looked totally dazed and confused.  Even more so than normal.  lol

The play calls (supposedly only by Josh Gattis) were horrendous.  Hard to believe that Shea Patterson was actually in some top 10 Heisman lists a few weeks back.  

• Like 1