College Football 2019

jimjimbo

11 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Yep.  They already have jobs after they graduate.

They already have jobs because they got an education while still playing football.

I met lots of Academy grads this past weekend. All very nice people. Chatted with a couple of ENC fans for a bit, fun ribbing on both sides. College football games are just so much more fun, considerate and enjoyable than the pros, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, rplace said:

They already have jobs because they got an education while still playing football.

I met lots of Academy grads this past weekend. All very nice people. Chatted with a couple of ENC fans for a bit, fun ribbing on both sides. College football games are just so much more fun, considerate and enjoyable than the pros, IMO.

It wasn't meant in a negative light.

• Like 2

Sitting back watching ichigan's 2019 Revenge Tour version 2.0.  Not having much luck against Wisconsin 21-0 at the half sooo I guess we'll see.  Harbaugh is gonna have to make MAJOR adjustments on both sides of the ball at the half or they're toast.  Wisky's doing anything they want right now.  Oopsie 28-0 now.  Ran another one in before time expired.

• Haha 2

Nah, not really but it is what it is.  They said Harbaugh was gonna get smoked today even though Wisconsin was getting points at home.  I wanted to see just how good Wisconsin was..  I really can't believe ichigan is looking this bad after a bye week.  Or MAYBE Wiscsonsin is just that good.  They're looking great actually and will prolly give OSU a good game.  Salting the wound?  Moi?  Nevah!  I wanted to see Wisconsin  HONEST  😂😎   GO BUCKS!  hahahaha

You've got a cake game today anyway...  Or do you?  😎

Second half just started so evidentally they're gonna give it a shot.  First half Harbaugh has ever had w/0 points.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, agreen60 said:

Breaking News...…..Jim Harbaughs wife Sarah seen packing up house hold items in anticipated upcoming move!!

Where's he going?  I mean seriously sports fans???  Wisconsin just keeps putting points on the board.  35 now.  Geez.   Nov 30th up North the fans may start leaving after halftime instead of mid-way thru the 3rd quarter like they did last time we visited up there.

@JohnJ  Now THAT's salting the wound brother!  😂

• Haha 2

He spent this July claiming his coaching staff was much better after losing two assistants to Ohio State. He ripped Urban Meyer and then he picked his team to win the Big Ten. But now the second-highest paid coach in the nation has lost three consecutive lopsided games to Power-five opponents dating to last season - 62-39 to Ohio State, 41-15 to Florida in the Peach Bowl and 35-14 to Wisconsin on Saturday (after wins over Middle Tenn State and Army). And Wolverine fans just had to love seeing his Downy Fabric Softener commercials on the Fox Sports telecast during Saturday’s loss. But I do understand why Jim Harbaugh got that particular endorsement. In big games, his team really is Downy soft.  by Jeff Snook USA Today

Pass the pepper please.  

• Haha 3

Charles Woodson declares on TV that he is embarrassed by Michigan football.

Sparty won easily at Northwestern, but that ain’t Madison.  I’m still not comfortable with the off-season coaching assistant musical chairs in East Lansing.  If MSU handles the Hoosiers next week in East Lansing, they get to deal with the Badgers at Camp Randall Stadium the next week.

• Like 1

The season is upon us time to get into the meat of the schedule.  I felt sorry for Miami of Ohio today 76-5.  Day started the 2nd string at the half and was down to the 4th string and still scoring at will in the 4th quarter  Lightening delay w/3:02 left in the game so the coaches agreed to call it quits.  Justin Fields is the REAL DEAL. 19 TD''s in 3 games?  4 games so far and only given up 36 points on D.  Just insane.  On any given day though!