College Football 2019

jimjimbo

On 9/16/2019 at 11:32 AM, RT FAN said:

The first "Big" game of the year next week ND @ Georgia, I would expect the Bulldogs to win at home.

I'm watching Texas v Okla State and GA v ND right now on dual TV's.  I'm more interested in Big 12 play.

Not that it matters WVU (3-1) beat lowly Kansas by 6, as expected.  I'd like WV to become bowl eligible but I have no idea where they are going to pick up 3 more wins in the Big 12 this season.

• Like 1

The weekly Associated Press Football Poll was just released. 1-Clemson 2-Alabama 3-Georgia 4-LSU 5-Ohio State 6-Oklahoma 7-Auburn 8-Wisconsin 9-Florida 10-Notre Dame. There are 5 SEC teams in the top 8. Other Big Ten teams in the top 25 are 11-Penn State, 14-Iowa, 20-Michigan. I am really surprised Michigan is ranked #20 after yesterday trailing Wisconsin 35-0 in the 3rd quarter. I really believe there are more than 19 teams that should be ranked ahead of the Wolverines.  Hahahaha!

I wonder if U of  is still negotiating that "Contact For Life" with Harbs???  😎 

4 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

The weekly Associated Press Football Poll was just released. 1-Clemson 2-Alabama 3-Georgia 4-LSU 5-Ohio State 6-Oklahoma 7-Auburn 8-Wisconsin 9-Florida 10-Notre Dame. There are 5 SEC teams in the top 8. Other Big Ten teams in the top 25 are 11-Penn State, 14-Iowa, 20-Michigan. I am really surprised Michigan is ranked #20 after yesterday trailing Wisconsin 35-0 in the 3rd quarter. I really believe there are more than 19 teams that should be ranked ahead of the Wolverines.  Hahahaha!

I wonder if U of  is still negotiating that "Contact For Life" with Harbs???  😎 

Well they gave Harbaugh the State of Michigan so somebody will have to buy it back.

JJK

• Haha 2

Well he seemed like a good coach a few years ago in San Fran, but that team was comprised of some good players and that sleeper one year wonder of a qb back then.

Won it all three times now, steamrolling our own conference again, play after the holidays year after year......

Played five qbs this past Sat eve, 111 players, the whole bench in fact.

Ho-Hum games are the norm this time of year for us, but at least we can play good competition at practice!

Even if they dry up in a decade if we're still allowed electricity  I'll pull for them just like I have since Tommy Bowden came to town with dreams years ago!

Hey, Hey U of  rolled today in a B1G one!   DOWN goes Rutgers!  Sparty is lookin pretty good too at the half.  Wisconsin w/a win.  Now just what's gonna shake w/the Buckeyes tonite in Lincoln?  Should be interesting if their O line can keep the Buckeyes at bay.  Two good QB's meeting up soooo it's game ON!

Tar Heels are giving the Tigers a good one. All of you yanks might get to see Clemson at #2 if they get the lead out. Maybe at #4 or so the way they aren't playing like they want to win today. We did just sack their qb twice though!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Whoa!  Those pesky Tarheels ALMOST pulled on off but what a play call when they went for 2.  You're not gonna beat those corners but maybe.  Just watched a live feed from Lincoln.  Light rain and coolin off so it's football weather.

Yea, that's the closest to a loss I've seen by my team since they lost to those orangemen! Geeze they stunk today!

There will be no explanation given, but I'll scour the boards a little tomorrow or the next day to see what I can find.

• Like 1