College Football 2019

jimjimbo

The weather in Southeast Michigan is clear and cold at 9:30 am.  The hourly forecast for Ann Arbor predicts mostly cloudy and temps in the 20s at game time in the annual clash between Wolverines and Spartans.

The weather in South Bend is predicted to be slightly warmer at game time in the Notre Dame vs Navy tilt.

In either case, I’d want to watch from the warm comfort of home.  For me, the game day atmosphere, although exciting, doesn’t offset the advantages of watching televised coverage you can record, pause and, reverse as needed.

9976ED2B-F164-4BC7-BA7F-06FB5C1B32C7.jpeg

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, rockhound said:

We need a coach.....my Razorbacks are in trouble.

You need a great coach that has a ton of recruiting power in the region and a long enough contract to completely rebuild the program.  Not gonna happen in a year or two. 

• Like 1

Jim, I know you're not an Irish fan, but you have to admit that's a great atmosphere for a football game. Lot's of respect between those two teams. At the start of the tv coverage, watching the Navy players walking in with their dress uniforms was very cool.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Jim, I know you're not an Irish fan, but you have to admit that's a great atmosphere for a football game. Lot's of respect between those two teams. At the start of the tv coverage, watching the Navy players walking in with their dress uniforms was very cool.

Absolutely agree.  Very respectful crowd, and the flyover was awesome.  Most of our section were all Navy, and even though it wasn't going our way, everyone was still happy to be there.

I told my friend that this was just a tuneup game for Army anyway......

Good photos Jim!

Shake-up at the top again, It's a shame that Tua T. got hurt like that.

Gotta hurt for all of you Alabama fans because of how capable he was.

Not just the rest of the year but a fracture in that large of a bone could mess up his future too.

• Like 1