College Football 2019

jimjimbo

What happened? This page is different than what my "E"s told me was here.

Didn't see anything as offensive as the actual truth that led to those comments!

Tigers get to see turncoat running back Tavien Feaster next week playing for those foul gamecocks!

Miss rooting for him, he is a great one.

It’s now officially ichigan week, a time of year when the entire country gets to hear ichigan fans talk about how “they’re back” and “it’s their year”. Then they lose again, and nobody hears from them until they get ranked too high in the preseason. Meanwhile, it's been 2919 days since ichigan beat Ohio State.  GO BUCKS!

BEAT-MICHIGAN-WEEK.jpg

• Like 1

Well, we played a better game than I expected.  Once again, Franklin and his coaching staff fail in a big game that matters with another brilliant offensive game plan.  Probably the game that OSU needed going forward.   If they take care of business and win the Big 10, as they should, then we get to hopefully see them play LSU at some point. 

How about those Devils!  Pac 12 completely out of the conversation again. IMO

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pete H said:

Well, we played a better game than I expected.  Once again, Franklin and his coaching staff fail in a big game that matters with another brilliant offensive game plan.  Probably the game that OSU needed going forward.   If they take care of business and win the Big 10, as they should, then we get to hopefully see them play LSU at some point. 

Oh yeah I hope this happens.

13 hours ago, Pete H said:

When the youngest went to ASU for her Master's in Sports Law I KNEW there was an under-lying reason!  lol  Former OSU running back Scottie Graham is the Asst AD for football there and we discussed her heading that way before she left.  I asked about his job there and he told me that ASU football was going to be put back on the map.  Nice to see them get some quality wins and last night knocking off #6 Oregon had to be sweet.  Texted my daughter to see if she was going only to find out she flew into Cbus to go to the Penn State game w/friends.  Stayed there overnight and out this morning.  Ha!  She must have more money than I do!  Guess I'll see her Christmas!  lol

8 hours ago, rockhound said:

Oh yeah I hope this happens.

OSU still has a few games left to get there but if they do meet LSU it's gonna be a battle!  Joe Burrow was Ohio's Mr. Football and signed w/OSU.  Then when Fields transferred into OSU from GA Joe realized he was going to be on the bench another year so went to LSU.  Joe is a great kid and truly a winner.  They meet it's gonna be team vs. team fighting for their QB.  I'd give the edge to speed.  LSU is fast, fast and fast!  So we'll see what shakes out if they meet.

Gonna let this marinate w/the haters and HONESTLY it's the shortest highlight clip I could find!  Will "The Revenge Tour Version 2.0" be as good as the original version???  😂   GO BUCKS!