College Football 2019

jimjimbo

Penn State beats Ohio State!

https://onwardstate.com/2019/11/24/penn-state-beats-ohio-state-in-tackle-hunger-giving-challenge/

https://www.thelantern.com/2019/11/ohio-state-and-penn-state-raise-money-for-campus-food-pantries/

https://app.mobilecause.com/npo/Tackle Hunger

Kudos to both universities in bringing attention to this serious issue.

A recent report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office suggests that over a third of college students in the U.S. are experiencing food insecurity. These numbers are likely influenced by changing demographics on college campuses, where 39% of students have household income at or below 130% of the federal poverty line, and half of students report being financially independent from parents or family members. The report also notes that current food insecurity statistics may not reflect the full breadth of the issue, as many students are ashamed to admit they need assistance or are unaware of the pantries and food programs that exist on their campuses. 

If I was the coach, he'd be off the team.  Good luck, don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out!  These (including the pro's) celebrations are getting out of hand and they need to be stopped.  The penalty hurts the team for one players stupidity.  Get rid of the player.  Do it once, and you'll stop this "getting caught up in the moment" excuse.  This includes Myles Garrett.

• Haha 2

IF you're watching THE game you're seeing Jim Harbaugh's dad at work.  Jack was the lb coach for Bo for years and knew he could throw under and into the OSU pass defense.  This is the factor I mentioned the other day.  So far it's been working and will continue to work for them.  OSU is having to adjust to that set offense and until they do blue will stay in the game.  OSU will have to capitalize on mistakes and play mistake free.   It's definitely going to be a shoot out!   GO BUCKS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A lil something for all you haters!  THE game is over so it's time for a treat!  Yes, that would be the EIGHTH game in a row!  On to the next one!  Now everyone. 1,2,3  GO BUCKS!  😂

15662-389240361198357-1164078032-n.jpg

Lotta great games coming up today.  Time to mosey thru the channels...  Whew, I did have my doubts but only for a nano second.  😂