College Football 2019

jimjimbo

Kentucky -Va Tech is turning into a really nice lil ball game.  30-24 Va but Kentucky is movin closer after 2 4th down conversions.  BOOM a lil pass from about 15 away in for the score!   31-30 w/15 seconds left.  Last play of the game the Hokies run the old hook n ladder only to drop the ball for Kentucky to pick up and run in for 6 more.  Kentucky hangs on to beat the Hokies 37-30.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

But see, it's allegedly, just like Peyton Manning.  Now, I'm glad he has done some good with his time and his money, but give me a break on who believes what these days.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Unsubstantiated Manning did anything wrong. He did personally write a $20 million check to start his children's hospital, and raise millions every year, and show up for countless happenings at the hospital, and do commercials with these kids. Some teams have murderers, rapist, and con men as role models, I'm glad Manning does what he does.

Tell me all about how you believe QAnon too....(heavy handed example, but you can see the logic I think)

• Haha 1

Harb's got his million dollar raise today per his contract.  The question now is will ichigan fire him after another loss?  It would cost them a bunch of money to do so but???  I certainly hope he lasts another couple years  :)   Might be 10 in a row by the time he leaves.  😂

Some good ballin all over the place today and the B1G is doing pretty well across the board.  

GO BUCKS!  :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, rplace said:

Go Blue!

4 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Go Blue!

That must have been a real frustrating game to watch for you true-Blue guys.  Michigan looked really good in the first half, then the offense might have well have stayed in the locker room for the second half. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

That must have been a real frustrating game to watch for you true-Blue guys.  Michigan looked really good in the first half, then the offense might have well have stayed in the locker room for the second half. 

You are exactly correct.....unfortunately.  Not the first time that happened this year.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

He’s really close...

I know.  However there is no one close to being good enough to replace him that has his history, his school connections, and whatever else it is that he has, including money.....From a recruiting standpoint, it would be an enormous mistake to fire him.  At this point I don't see that as any option.  I still like him, particularly because he's a quirky, funny guy who just wants to be the best the guys can be on the field, but also a motivator that doesn't quit, no matter what.  Old school, Bo style damnit.  Shit on him all you want, he doesn't care.  Nor do I.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, wvu80 said:

It really screwed up my plans for the day. I expected 49-0 in the first quarter so I could stop watching and get in some exercise for the start of the new year. After Bama's first play I was thinking everything was going to plan. Then they really got me to thinking they could hold their own. Up 2 at the half and running at will....I actually started to believe.....I should have known better. :(

Overall the B1G is doing better in bowl games than expected so that is cool. Wisconsin v Oregon had to be tough for the cheese head crowd, I felt good for the Oregon QB after the game. Meh, it is just a game and I don't have any skin in it and there is always next year. I'll actually be happy to see Patterson out of there. He was not the answer, IMO, this year or last. Time to get back to a relentless Defense and a QB that is not so up and down. I'll be happy with 1-11 next year as long as that 1 is November 28th, 2020

• Haha 3

Yay Jimbo!  Ya FINALLY stood up for your team!  

Quirky is right!  So here w/go w/an insight from Nick's FINAL score w/30 seconds left yesterday.   Made a fashion statement in Harb's face.  Saban lines his team up in the "victory formation" on the 2 w/30 seconds left, runs a play and scores to make it 35-16.  I could have walked in there for the score!

Why'd Nick do it?  Remember Harb's tweets ripping Saban on recruiting from 3 years ago???  I think it's safe to say Nick does.  Not really sure but knowing Nick and the way he is?  Ha!  Hit the link to refresh your memory.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/jim-harbaugh-nick-saban-and-an-awkward-citrus-bowl/ar-BBY1R8V?fbclid=IwAR0doFBeljVHLltSWrhkjbpFoaWHEDYwbrbT_0Pm0RvpvkMDG7lG2Pi39yE

Harbs is 0-5 against OSU and 1-4 in Bowl games  Two years left on his contract.  Yea, 10-0 sounds about right.  GO BUCKS!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2