College Football 2019

jimjimbo

I really wanted to see Michigan stay in that game for 4 quarters.  You don't need an elite QB to be a top 15 team, though it seems you must have one to be a playoff team so there are many teams, including Michigan and PSU that need to find one.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pete H said:

I really wanted to see Michigan stay in that game for 4 quarters.  You don't need an elite QB to be a top 15 team, though it seems you must have one to be a playoff team so there are many teams, including Michigan and PSU that need to find one.

PSU did hire a new OC / QB coach and is looking for  a new  offensive line coach so maybe we will see Sean Clifford's full potential next year or at least an improvement I'm sure

• Like 2

1.gif         Dave ? ?    We WON!!

Couldn't possibly beat the mighty `Bama last year! HA! I did see chinks in their armor the games in Nov & Dec last year I watched. Can't say that about LSU.

Don't feel totally confident this year except they will give the "#1" a good game.

We could win again and have a winning streak of 30 games in a row won!

Who else has won 29 in a row?

They could run over us like a high tide.

None of us knows we gotta watch it!

GOD Knows.

we don't!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

although that call was 100% correct

Which call the pick 6?  The pick 6 was not the correct call according to the NCAA so that's a fact.  Thing is they really don't know who made the call or they haven't said yet.  Someone did though.  Either the official on site or at their Conf video review site.  It's over and yea I was havin a lil fun w/John  :)

• Sad 1