College Football 2019

jimjimbo

8 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Which call the pick 6?  The pick 6 was not the correct call according to the NCAA so that's a fact.  Thing is they really don't know who made the call or they haven't said yet.  Someone did though.  Either the official on site or at their Conf video review site.  It's over and yea I was havin a lil fun w/John  :)

Was not even an interception (pic).

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Dabo & Clemson are coming to town!

Put your money where ur mouth is.........oh that's right, I forgot, you just talk s**t.

And you don't really believe it :)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, polizzio said:

Put your money where ur mouth is.........oh that's right, I forgot, you just talk s**t.

And you don't really believe it :)

And what are you doing with that bad attitude covered with a smiley? 

Better go brush your teeth.  :tongue:

Teams before yours have thought they could walk over us but the last time we got beat was by a good Alabama team two seasons ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

And what are you doing with that bad attitude covered with a smiley? 

Better go brush your teeth.  :tongue:

Teams before yours have thought they could walk over us but the last time we got beat was by a good Alabama team two seasons ago.

I'm torn as to who I'm really pulling for in this one.  I've followed Clemson ball for a long time and watched that program grow and build and really like both coaches a lot and the Burrow story and the offensive program change has been nothing short of amazing.

Bottom line, I hope it's one of those games that is well coached and well played that comes down to the final drive in the final seconds.  So Go Tigers! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow, I didn't even know they HAD a band!  😂  😂   Just kidding, just kidding!  Gonna sit back and watch this one.  Will the Clemson boys be shovin their hands up in the face masks to hold 'em back?  Ducking low wanting that helmet to helmet contract from the LB's who ALWAYS lead with the helmet on every play so it's a no brainer to call?  Yea buddy, here we go!  Joe, they're comin after you now!  SHRED that defensive backfield and see if the call the D holding/inf calls..  I'm ALL in for LSU they deserve a lil change up in NOLA from that Mardi Gras stuff!   

Number 9, number 9, number 9...  :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

Game is in 4K

Watched some of the 4k broadcast . What struck me most is that the audio is JACKED but the content is horrible . No replays and the same Mercedes and ESPN commercials that you are forced to sit through . It's basically a radio broadcast with video . 

Much happier with the normal HD broadcast .

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yep, Clemson has had a couple bad first quarters, but not seen them like this. Burrow still moving the chains. Thunderstorm woke this whole side of town at 5 am. Got another out there now, need to save the tv from a surge, gold just got another TD. It would take more drastic than tigers appear to have to overcome tonight. Up since five... I'm done. Congrats!

• Like 2