College Football 2019

jimjimbo

You call that a streak? 

@cincymat ?

I'll show you a streak!   (hear that with crocodile Dundee's voice)

Click & read if you care for the skinny!

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Swinney-on-his-disrespect-comments-My-job-is-to-speak-the-truth-18375

Wooo Hooooooooo!!

We're peaking again like the well oiled machine Clemson is!

you can run but you can't hide [insert pistol packin' smiley here]

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

You call that a streak? 

@cincymat ?

I'll show you a streak!   (hear that with crocodile Dundee's voice)

Click & read if you care for the skinny!

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Swinney-on-his-disrespect-comments-My-job-is-to-speak-the-truth-18375

Wooo Hooooooooo!!

We're peaking again like the well oiled machine Clemson is!

you can run but you can't hide [insert pistol packin' smiley here]

Geez, you'd think Dabo was at least scheduling a top ten hardest schedule for his kick A$$ team to pound to smithereens. And everyone is  pickin' on him. Poor baby...

Truth is, his schedule is 35th hardest this season. He deserves the crap being flung his way. 

Go Bucks. We'd be happy to meet Clemson in the first round of the playoffs. OSU will be playing a good team to get that chance. Clemson has to get past Virginia. 

Cincy

• Haha 2

Coach Swinney doesn't whine about this, he takes it and lays it out in a reasonable way. You are right though... think we might meet a version of OSU that is better than the one from the citrus a couple years ago. Could be a real good game. You enjoy the snow free not/winters we have down here now!

• Like 2

ESPN’s Chris Fowler took the words out of my mouth. I know Clemson's Dabo Swinney and love what he stands for, but he needs to keep this “nobody likes us” motivational technique inside his locker room. His rant Saturday after the win over South Carolina was ridiculous. Not only is it not true, it’s grown stale. And if you noticed, broadcast partner Kirk Herbstreit did not add to Fowler’s criticism - his twins are walk-on players for the Tigers.  You saw what stealing a shoe cost ichigan Saturday.   Just amped up his game a bit more.  The Predator had zero sacks on Patterson Saturday because he back peddled and ran away from him every time throwing it away.  So yea, there's a bit of ball jingling to pay for from that Citrus Bowl a few years ago.  I told ya brother...  Game at a time though and on any given day...  Both LSU & Clemson are fast, fast and fast.  Go Bucks!

I-O! twistedcrankcammer!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Big games coming up tomorrow and the Big 12 has a path to the CFP.

#5 Utah got crushed by #13 Oregon Friday night.  The winner of #6 OK and #7 Baylor may jump into 4th, especially if #4 GA loses to #2 LSU.

Saturday is going to be pressure packed for all the top four teams, and those wanting to be a top four team.

• Like 2

Not what I expected to see out of Utah, but that's why they play the games.  Franklin gets a big contract extension at PSU :wacko2:, obviously I have not drank the same flavor kool aid that the administration did.  Surprises me that it doesn't seem to be talked about much that PSU leads the nation in players that have entered the transfer portal and how that doesn't reflect negatively on the coaching staff.  My brother and I watched an unprepared lethargic team play a rugby match with Rutgers last week and it was pitiful.  I have little confidence that we can preform successfully against  Oregon, if in fact, that's who we meet up with in January.

I am looking forward to some great championship games today, especially the SEC championship game.  Go LSU  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Big games coming up tomorrow and the Big 12 has a path to the CFP.

#5 Utah got crushed by #13 Oregon Friday night.  The winner of #6 OK and #7 Baylor may jump into 4th, especially if #4 GA loses to #2 LSU.

Saturday is going to be pressure packed for all the top four teams, and those wanting to be a top four team.

Baylor #7?  They squeaked by WVU, and it took 3 overtimes plus some nice officiating to beat TCU, and that makes them a top ten powerhouse?    

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pete H said:

Not what I expected to see out of Utah, but that's why they play the games.  Franklin gets a big contract extension at PSU :wacko2:, obviously I have not drank the same flavor kool aid that the administration did.  Surprises me that it doesn't seem to be talked about much that PSU leads the nation in players that have entered the transfer portal and how that doesn't reflect negatively on the coaching staff.  My brother and I watched an unprepared lethargic team play a rugby match with Rutgers last week and it was pitiful.  I have little confidence that we can preform successfully against  Oregon, if in fact, that's who we meet up with in January.

I am looking forward to some great championship games today, especially the SEC championship game.  Go LSU  

Those on the outside looking in might think you're nuts but I understand your frustration. Games are just painful to watch but yet manage to win

PSU just might be a Offensive Coach away from greatness

The Franklin years

Worst of the sanctions are being felt

2014  7-6    

2015 7-6 

Hires offensive co James Moorehead

2016 11-3 Ranked 7

Beat Ohio State { I was there 😁}

Big 10 Champs

Should have been selected to the CFP over OSU

2017  11-2 Ranked 8

Joe Moorhead leaves

2018  9-4  Ranked 17 

2019 10-2  Ranked 12

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Baylor #7?  They squeaked by WVU, and it took 3 overtimes plus some nice officiating to beat TCU, and that makes them a top ten powerhouse?  

It's a sad commentary on my Mountaineers when an opponent can be knocked out of the national championship conversation because they didn't pound us bad enough!

@jimjimbo  Ya just never know do ya?  Joe's a good kid but now he's the opposition IF they meet up.  Ya just play the game the best ya can.  Someone wins and someone loses.  LSU is fast, fast and fast.  I've said that all along.  BTW, Harb's gets a raise on 1 January.  You're stuck w/him.  Enjoy the beatdowns.   :)  

• Haha 1