Primaluna Dialogue Integrated HP ***SOLD***

Don McPhee

Selling my amazing Primaluna HP. Excellent condition, no issues whatsoever and have original double box . Super quiet unit and audio quality is amazing, has stock EL34's in it and upgraded primary preamp tubes to Brimar 12AU7 from Upscale Audio...also have original tubes as well....Definately lives up to all the reviews. I rated excellent condition and not mint as there is 1 tiny mark on left edge on it. The only reason I am selling it is I need the cash or I'd keep it forever!. Local pick up is fine in Phoenix, AZ. ...Priced to sell!! $2750.00 OBO. Thanks for looking

Don

IMG_4447.JPG

Edited by Don McPhee

5 hours ago, Fido said:

Didn't you just buy that Amp back? Sorry you have to sell such a fine piece of Audio equipment - GWS - wish I could buy that from you

Yes I did. I needed to sell one or the other, Primaluna or the Quicksilver. I A/B both amps for over 6 hours a couple nights ago and found the Quicksilver is a pretty sweet unit. I sold it short on the bottom end/bass production  when I first got it as I the Khorns and the Quicksilver were both new to me. After setting up the K horns up properly with corner foam treatment and fitting them snug into the corners they were an all together a different beast. SO..with the QS I loose a couple of features ...output for sub, HT bypass and a remote.....but is not a deal breaker. The PL is sold. If I have learned something it is to take ones time in evaluating gear..It is a learning process and you must have PATIENCE!!!

Cheers

Don

Edited by Don McPhee
  • Like 2