Stay Away

John W

I bought directly from Klipsch and my experience with Klipsch has been far from satisfactory. They advertised product 30 days ahead of availability, they double billed me when shipped, the product did not deliver to specs, and I had to return it at my expense. It took weeks and several emails to get my refund. You think I'm upset? You bet! 

Someone posted here recently about how Klipsch screwed up their order but then corrected it. I can't remember what it was but Klipsch graciously went above and beyond to take care of the customer. It was pretty cool.

You'll probably be recieving some Khorns in the mail any day now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

All of my Klipsch Speakers are for sale.  First come first served, and if it ain't gone by Sunday its all going to the curb. 

Address?   I'll fairly pay bottom dollar for all of it. No one else would want speakers from a manufacturer with such terrible customer service after all. 

• Like 1

All of us old time folks love our Klipsch... whatever ... but here’s a chance for Klipsch to fix a problem and convert someone who has had a poor experience. OP, sorry to hear of your problems. My wife’s Klipsch X10 just died after 10 years of daily heavy use, so my experience is good. They are the only headphones IEM that my wife liked due to very small ears, they were comfortable and excellent sound. I’m looking for more!  Best wishes to get your problem resolved.

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 8/22/2019 at 9:23 AM, John W said:

I bought directly from Klipsch and my experience with Klipsch has been far from satisfactory. They advertised product 30 days ahead of availability, they double billed me when shipped, the product did not deliver to specs, and I had to return it at my expense. It took weeks and several emails to get my refund. You think I'm upset? You bet! 

What was the product?

• 4 weeks later...