in case your looking for incredible bass or ?

joessportster

It was not that long ago you could not have paid me to listen to this music. I was a music bigot, If it was not in English, not Classic Rock, or Rock I was not interested.  I blame you guys, Its all your fault How dare you convert me. A farmer tanned redneck that was raised in Ky. What will they find in my music collection next. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2019 at 6:19 PM, joessportster said:

It was not that long ago you could not have paid me to listen to this music. I was a music bigot, If it was not in English, not Classic Rock, or Rock I was not interested.  I blame you guys, Its all your fault How dare you convert me. A farmer tanned redneck that was raised in Ky. What will they find in my music collection next. :ph34r:

Im right across the river from Kentucky.  Where did you live in Ky?

On 8/23/2019 at 3:42 PM, mudhog said:

I'm enjoying your jam thanks. never heard of none of them.

I am changing  quite a bit with my Music, I just need to find a source for hearing more new Music.  FM radio is not what it used to be. Streaming is out of the question I live in one of those rural areas where the Internet suppliers dont feel the need to offer more than 1 mb guarantee.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 9:29 AM, Marvel said:

Check out more Victor Wooten... amazing bass player. His work with his brothers and as longtime bassist for  ela Fleck and the Flecktones is superb, as well as his solo albums.

I have a few Bela Fleck & Flectones Files, Never realized who was playing bass for them. Agreed they are Superb.  In fact Jackson Browne solo Acoustic is going off perfect time for Bela :) 

13 hours ago, joessportster said:

I live in one of those rural areas where the Internet suppliers dont feel the need to offer more than 1 mb guarantee.

We are fortunate that the Electric Power Board fought with Comcast and won. They now have gigabit fiber to your house. Upload/download is same speed. Not contracts, free install and no caps.

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

We are fotunate that the Electric Power Board fought with Comcast and won. They now have gigabit fiber to your house. Upload/download is same speed. Not contracts, free install and no caps.

Im Jealous.  My internet is tethering my verizon PrePay smart phone which is much better than the Windstream guarantee of 1 MB.  I tried Satellite and ended up canceling that after they started saying I was using 10 GB in a day I never stream & the most I upload is a pic or 2 maybe once or twice a month.  Funny my same use with verizon is typically around 8-10 GB for a month

11 hours ago, joessportster said:

I am changing  quite a bit with my Music, I just need to find a source for hearing more new Music.  FM radio is not what it used to be. Streaming is out of the question I live in one of those rural areas where the Internet suppliers dont feel the need to offer more than 1 mb guarantee.

I have this issue, too.  I'm 765 feet from a 100mb connection but they'd have to trench 2000 feet through everyone's yard down the street, tunnel under a road, and run it up to my house and, to them, it's not worth it.  I refuse to pay for crappy satellite internet....I'd rather have nothing.  I feel your pain.  Maybe they will get the Fixed Wireless with  the cell carriers figured out soon.

Our company has used some dedicated hotspot boxes, basically a phone that isn't a phone, just to connect to it for data. I think they are about $30-$35 a month. They work pretty well for us when we have worked out where there isn't reliable internet service. It's just like tethering to a phone without the phone.

MiFi.jpg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Our company has used some dedicated hotspot boxes, basically a phone that isn't a phone, just to connect to it for data. I think they are about $30-$35 a month. They work pretty well for us when we have worked out where there isn't reliable internet service. It's just like tethering to a phone without the phone.

MiFi.jpg

My fathers wife uses a Verizon Hot Spot & it does work well though no better than my phone tether.  I dont have a contract where she does. 

3 hours ago, avguytx said:

I have this issue, too.  I'm 765 feet from a 100mb connection but they'd have to trench 2000 feet through everyone's yard down the street, tunnel under a road, and run it up to my house and, to them, it's not worth it.  I refuse to pay for crappy satellite internet....I'd rather have nothing.  I feel your pain.  Maybe they will get the Fixed Wireless with  the cell carriers figured out soon.

Yea that sucks. though in my position none of that is an issue I am simply to far from the main road, but even at the main road all thats avail is windstream. and they flat out SUCK.  Many lawsuits etc...