WTB - Klipsch RF-83 or RF-5 (Black)

mlb585

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a nice set of Klipsch RF-83 or Klipsch RF-5 in Black. Being able to ship them would be great but I could drive to get them too if not too far away (I live in south Florida). Please let me know what you have, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t have the original packaging. If I did I’m sure I could have shipped them safety. They are in such nice condition now I would be afraid to ship. I don’t have them posted for sale so if anything changes and you do find yourself in my area please get in touch. I have several Klipsch pieces I am not using that I can let go of also. A pair of RW12d subs, an RC-62, and a pair of RS42s. Also have a KSW12 sub. All in very good to great cosmetic condition and great functioning. Have an Onkyo TXNR3007 and a Rotel 5 channel amp I used to run it all as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 7:02 AM, mlb585 said:

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a nice set of Klipsch RF-83 or Klipsch RF-5 in Black. Being able to ship them would be great but I could drive to get them too if not too far away (I live in south Florida). Please let me know what you have, thanks!

I have a pair I just posted. I'm on the opposite coast of you. I'm sure shipping would be a deal breaker, but you are welcome to look into USHIP and see if a deal would work for you.... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is what appears to be a nice pair of 83’s in the Seattle area. I have dealt with the seller in the past and he’s a great guy.

I would be concerned about the shipping though. I bought some cherry 63’s from NY a few years back and they got damaged in transit.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/d/lynnwood-klipsch/7031334558.html

ADEC3689-721E-4021-93A6-8972963748EF.jpeg

Thanks so much for the info. Yeah, I’m a little leary if shipping big/heavy speakers not knowing how they’ll arrive. I also checked craigslist and couldn’t find any that are still available at the time.

Thank you both though for replying!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, K5SS said:

Here is what appears to be a nice pair of 83’s in the Seattle area. (snip!)

I would be concerned about the shipping though.

I would especially be concerned about shipping this time of year, and it just doesn't pay to ship speakers that far, from coast-to-coast.

+++

Twelve hundred bucks for RF-83's AND the spectacular RC-64 is not a bad deal!  The Heritage Prices spreadsheet sez RF-83's around $900, the RC-64 $532.

I've owned the RC-64 and currently own an RC-64 III.  I prefer the sound of the older RC-64.  It's cleaner through the mid range and less bass-heavy.