I'm drinking bourbon- AMA

Deang

I'm not sober but not quite drunk, either.  I had a little mp3 player for work, and a thumb drive off the bike.  I planned to update / synchronize them.  I can't find the SOBs anywhere I could possibly have set them in the last couple of hours.

One is blue with a little screen and some buttons.  A little smaller than a Zippo.  The other is the size of a small combination USB thumb drive.  I had them both together a while ago.  Has anybody seen them or have any ideas where I could look?

• Haha 3

Nice stash

My wife drinks Jim Beam and Jim Beam only.  Their Black Extra Aged is the best bang for the buck....

Jim-Beam-Black_2.png

I drank the single Barrel last night.... quite good.

Jim-Beam-Single-Barrel_1.jpg

I'm a fan of the Weller Bourbons.  Hard to find around here.......  They are pricey.  They don't get talked about much.  I was at a rich guys house and we were talking deals and took me down to his bar that was loaded with all the expensive bourbons.  The Wellers were my fav.

https://www.maxliquor.com/category-s/1962.htm?msclkid=e08cc05c8d591dd84a9f9d3d32e57f63

Bourbon drinkers don't drink "whiskey". 🙂

Everyone has their bang for the buck favorites. My son likes Wild Turkey, which is actually pretty good. I turned my nose up to it until I actually tried it. Very good, really. I prefer Bulleit. Next level, Old Forester 1920. I also like Blantons, but we rarely get it up here.

3 hours ago, Deang said:

Higher power handling capability. Good for large rooms and/or live level listening. However, many find the experience disappointing. Bob and me love replacing them. I just did two in the last month.

Bruce Edgar concluded that First order networks sounded best with his horns.