I'm drinking bourbon- AMA

Deang

Woodford pretty good.  I found myself putting a lime wedge in it.  A sin.

Im down in Florida.  One liquor store had one Town Branch straight bourbon on the shelf.  Silver medal at North American wiskey competition.  They didnt have the Malt version which won double gold.  Still lookin.

1 hour ago, glens said:

Woodford Reserve has made repeat performances here.  A couple times back when fetching some refreshment the shelf was empty for what I'd had in mind.  The young clerk suggest Proper 12 (I think; it's marketed by some famous MMA fighter) so I bought one.  I've gone through a second as well and plan to make room for it in rotation.

Conor McGregor is behind the Proper 12 Irish wiskey.  Did yall see the video of him last week punching a guy for turning down his wiskey?

I was out of town this weekend and sipped on some Jim Beam Black, Weller Special, and Town Branch Straight.  When I got home I drank a little EH Taylor Small batch on some ice.  There is no question that the EH Taylor is notably sweeter than the others.

Conor McGregor................what a poor idiot this dude has turned out to be.  Sorry all who love him.  This is a man that had nothing, drew the world's attention earning a major fortune with natural talents............and now just pisses it away one crime at a time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jwc said:

I was out of town this weekend and sipped on some Jim Beam Black, Weller Special, and Town Branch Straight.  When I got home I drank a little EH Taylor Small batch on some ice.  There is no question that the EH Taylor is notably sweeter than the others.

That's part of what I like about it, and it is very smooth.

1 hour ago, jwc said:

Town branch straight bourbon is growing on me. I'm still looking for the malt version. Just picked up some Jefferson's ocean. I've never tried it.

Which Voyage JC? I have bottles of 17 and 18. I also like Jefferson's Reserve, which is what I'm drinking today (taking a break from the rye).