I'm drinking bourbon- AMA

Deang

That was similar to my MO yesterday, but once upon entering the store, I was overwhelmed by the number of bottle cap's on the shelves, albeit somewhat smaller in the glassed-in reserve area... but this one item figured into my purchase plan, $86 with tax... on a regular stocked shelf item; Belfour, Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Texas Pecan Wood.... I was pleased last night and hope it's a keeper as time roll's on....

Belfour Nov 2018.jpg

6 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Mark, how much is the 19-03 going for at Binny's?

I bought it at Jewel, the girl gave me the six pack price of $64.95 plus tax as opposed to the 1st bottle I bought there for $71.95. I bought the Blantons there for around the same price. They have a decent selection of bourbons, I think I'm going to pick up a bottle of Angels Envy next. I'm going to the Jewel right down the street to see what else they have and if there is any Bookers there. I'll PM you with what I find.

Mark

So I just went to the Jewel next door and they have 2 bottles of 19-01. What's the difference between the 19-01 and 19-03?

They are sitting there waiting for me to pick them up. $71.99 each, if you buy a six pack of assorted bourbon it's 10% off so $64.99 each. Deciding what else to buy is the problem. That and money is tight right now. LOL, someone buy my Khorns so I don't feel guilty buying more booze

Mark

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2019 at 1:00 PM, Pete H said:

Already told Carl and Jerry about this one.  It's moved up to a top pick for me.  I believe it was about $50 and it was limited to 1 bottle per customer, which figures and now they have none.

McKenna Bourbon.jpg

I just stopped at the bar by the house and asked if they could order some bourbon for me. Not a problem, she asked if I wanted to try some stuff that people really seem to like. 

Henry McKenna RYE, bummer, she said she will talk to her sales rep and see if she can get this^^^^^^^. If she gets some who wants a bottle? 

Mark

For those in Ohio that are trying to find specific items.  https://www.ohlq.com/

A note about Bookers after helping a friend do some work yesterday and took Bookers over for him to experience, his exact words:

"I named this stuff the Devil!  Had about 4 more beers at the Mexican restaurant last night and almost couldn't walk into the house.  Passed out before 8:30...it may be smooth and good tasting...but it's the Devil...lol"

We didn't drink all that much, but this kicks like shine!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Deang said:

Add Four Roses Single Barrel to the top shelf.

And for a killer deal, Four Roses Yellow Label Bourbon @ $20 might be one of the best values in the world of whiskey. Great for mixing and good enough for a glass on the rocks.

• Like 1