I'm drinking bourbon- AMA

Deang

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

PM me a picture of their bourbon selection next time you go there.  Top 2 shelves.

Will try that or, take down a list of what they have. They are starting to see me in the light of a regular now. Have their phone number on my phone.

Just working on finishing the dozen or so open bottles that will never get replaced, to make room on the shelves for the good stuff I have acquired. Now that the "hunting" season is over I'm only looking to buy my favorite allocated bottles when I see them near retail. Trying new stuff will be limited to bars, restaurants and friends" houses. I keep hearing enough good things about Angel's Envy that I'm looking to give that a try. 

Jeremy

2 minutes ago, capo72 said:

Just working on finishing the dozen or so open bottles that will never get replaced, to make room on the shelves for the good stuff I have acquired. Now that the "hunting" season is over I'm only looking to buy my favorite allocated bottles when I see them near retail. Trying new stuff will be limited to bars, restaurants and friends" houses. I keep hearing enough good things about Angel's Envy that I'm looking to give that a try.

I could have written the exact same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Haven't tried Angels Envy but it's on my list.  Never seen Rabbit Hole.  Guess you like it?  What would you compare it to?

Tired all of their offerings when we did the tour at the distillery and didn't make it to my "purchase a bottle" list.  There were others in our group that did, but they leaned to the higher rye offerings overall.  I'm not saying don't try it, but based on what I know you like and don't, my bet is you will only purchase one.

2 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Tired all of their offerings when we did the tour at the distillery and didn't make it to my "purchase a bottle" list.  There were others in our group that did, but they leaned to the higher rye offerings overall.  I'm not saying don't try it, but based on what I know you like and don't, my bet is you will only purchase one.

Good enough for me, thanks.