I'm drinking bourbon- AMA

Deang

24 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i left just because i wanted to get away and experience something different. I was also getting tired of working and Huntington Beach isn’t the cheapest place to live, so i knew that if i stayed living in SoCal, i would have to keep working. 

I paid a half million for a house in SoCal back in 2004 and that was just a run of the mill tract home. 

I do miss the place though ... especially the weather and the ocean. I was at the beach every weekend -- not sunbathing ... just hanging out, walking around, enjoying being outside. 

What’s wrong the beaches in Oregon? They seemed pretty nice when we stayed near the coast there a few years back. Some small town near the Tilamook Dairy (Rockaway?). Got a nice free tour of the dairy too and free ice cream.

Wb

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

I try not to stop anywhere in Ohio.  It smells bad.

Lol.  

Watched a History channel show where they talked about why people from Ohio and Michigan hated each other.  Had to do with waterfront property used for shipping after the Erie canal opened.  Ohio was a state and Michigan was a territory.   Ohio got the land and Michigan got the upper peninsula.   I never knew why up till today.  Really didn't care either.  Lol.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Lol.  

Watched a History channel show where they talked about why people from Ohio and Michigan hated each other.  Had to do with waterfront property used for shipping after the Erie canal opened.  Ohio was a state and Michigan was a territory.   Ohio got the land and Michigan got the upper peninsula.   I never knew why up till today.  Really didn't care either.  Lol.

I don't give a shit either way, still down to party with either of you Misinformed folks 

10 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

The beach is WAYYYYYY overpriced for those interested.  Lived by it (most of my life) and been to it every year prior.  DO NOT pay for it is my advice 

Pay? Unless you need to pay to park on private lands. Are not all beaches and navigable waters in the USA access free?

Wb

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Nope.

I believe that California passed the Coastal Act to enshrine this in law. Some fool with more brains than money could challenge it but until that occurs successfully the State's Law should prevail.

I've never been denied access to the few beaches I visit up north.

Wb

1 minute ago, Wolfbane said:

I believe that California passed the Coastal Act to enshrine this in law. Some fool with more brains than money could challenge it but until that occurs successfully the State's Law should prevail.

I've never been denied access to the few beaches I visit up north.

Wb

It's not everywhere but there are beaches that you have to pay to drive on them.