Klipsch Heresy Speakers for sale

megawattage

I have inherited 4 Klipsch speakers. One pair are Heresy in perfect condition. The other pair does not state the model. They are probably both at least 20 years old. Heresy are in Perfect condition top to bottom. The other pair are in great condition except a little fade on top of each speaker - needs a good oiling.

I have no idea what the value of these are, but if somebody can tell me what to sell them for that is a fair price, I would appreciate it. Chicago area location. Local pick-ups only.

Welcome.  Photos are needed to provide a meaningful response.  

That said, the Heresys are probably worth $400 to $800 for the pair, which could be revised upward depending on photos.  

Regarding the others, without photos and more information, it is impossible to provide a meaningful response.

FYI,  this is not an auction site.  Don’t expect members to bid against each other.  If you post an asking price, members might accept your offer, or make a counter offer.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Welcome.  Photos are needed to provide a meaningful response.  

If  you post an asking price in the Alerts section of the General forum, members might accept your offer, or make a counter offer.

Good luck.

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0865.GIF