WTB metal grills

Skelt

Preferably from the kp line or other pro speakers.

Going to modify them to install on mwm singles. Badges are not needed and

condition is not concerning. These are in a garage environment and need a way to keep critters from taking up residence in those cavernous cabs.

Any grill that measures 16 x 20 or larger will work.

664236AA-BC08-4C7E-9994-57CA7398746C.jpeg.0cb950e70335f3e76d15e21613d8fddb.jpeg

Mr. and Mrs. Skelt left with 4x4 sheet of expanded metal to block critters from MWM mouths.  It was a pleasure meeting Julie, if only briefly.

I felt bad thinking they drove from Eastern Ohio just for this. As they were leaving, they mentioned going to The Henry Ford (Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum) on the way home.  They’ve never been there.  I endorsed the plan wholeheartedly.  We belong, go often, and take visiting guests.

This is Julie Skelt on our way back from Detroit. The Henry Ford museum was very nice. Many interesting things to see. There was even a Startrek exhibit which was good since Mr Skelt and I are Trekkies. It was very nice meeting Mr Disrotus. He was very hospitable offering us bottles of water and such.

That is Mustang serial number 1.

A Bugatti Royale

And the car that could be argued as the one that started the Ford motor company. Henry Ford won a race against Winton and the loser was to help the other start making cars.