Cornwall III vs La Scala II for rap/hip-hop music??

Falcar

Just now, finallygotmyheresies said:

Why has the suggestion of pro speakers continued when the OP specifically stated that they were not interested in the in their 2nd post? The behavior displayed in this thread is comparable to the behavior of forum members in garage sale ads. Which members are involved determines how far off track a thread is allowed to go. Forcing Pro Klipsch down Falcar's throat is not "helping" them. It was suggested, politely refused and then subsequently talked about for 2+ pages. 

Again, I'll state, I already told OP to go and buy the LA scalas.   He had a sub, and is going to upgrade.   GO AND BUY THE LA SCLAS.  there is no comparison between Cornwalls and LA scalas.   Again I'll state that I also recommend OP to go look at CRITES CORNSCALAS 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, avguytx said:

I agree there.  At half the price, it's pretty much a no brainer.  And honestly, if I had the space, I might do it.  I'd just have to make some kind of cover for that big a$$ 402 horn as I would not be able to look at that all the time.  lol

With my hearing issues, my search for The Holy Grail is non-existent.  Unless it involves finding the Monty Python DVD. ;)

I have people who stop in to heap my S-MWMs and they love the sound but most think they are butt ugly. Of course they are wrong but my response is why don't you just get s silk screen thingy with a pretty design on it and put it up in front of the ugly. Now you have a Bamboo thicket or lake or forest or whatever and as long as the lighting is from the front ugly is hidden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, finallygotmyheresies said:

How did you come to that conclusion?

Friendly advise is being offered.   OP stated as a FACT that all class D and pro audio is garbage, high in distortion and doesn't belong in residential.   Obviously MANY MANY here disagree and know better as they OWNED what OP had now and OWN what he claims to hate and knows nothing about 

• Like 1

Just now, Thaddeus Smith said:

This is the internet, don't challenge my opinion. I'm entitled to project opinion as verifiable fact and feel attacked by you for questioning me.

You are usually on the opposition to me, but for once we agree on something?  Weird.... Oh yes, It is I the "strange" one 

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You are usually on the opposition to me, but for once we agree on something?  Weird.... Oh yes, It is I the "strange" one 

I'm actually very rarely in opposition to you. You just tend to take things out of context and become offended far more easily than some of us intend.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Falcar said:

that La Scalas sound thin compared to Cornwalls.

They're two different animals but I can certainly see why someone would say that.  Cornwalls go lower than Lascalas.  The extra extension gives the speakers a certain weight that the Lascalas just don't have.  On the other hand, the Lascala bass is more accurate as it's horn loaded. Basically it doesn't go as low as a Cornwall but the bass it does reproduce is cleaner.

1 minute ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I'm actually very rarely in opposition to you. You just tend to take things out of context and become offended far more easily than some of us intend.

Interesting.   Pardon my sensitivity.   It's only when I start drinking as I am now. I intend to behave myself mostly here from now on and log off when I feel I can no longer do so. 

1 minute ago, finallygotmyheresies said:

Ditto

On the other hand Thaddeus, your comment was way outa line. I guess that's why it was deleted. 

I wouldn't use that word to describe the OP.  He doesn't want pro, I get it. If you can afford 12k for new LA scalas, buy me a car too while you are at it. If not, buy Cornwall IIIs from @MetropolisLakeOutfitters for 4 to 6 times less. 

2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Interesting.   Pardon my sensitivity.   It's only when I start drinking as I am now. I intend to behave myself mostly here from now on and log off when I feel I can no longer do so. 

I've got no issues with you, dude. You're just super easy to wind up - so people like me and Schu take the opportunity to do so whenever it presents itself.

I've got no issues with you, dude. You're just super easy to wind up - so people like me and Schu take the opportunity to do so whenever it presents itself.

Don't act like him. Be yourself. If that's who you are, don't take offense to my responses. I'll state for the record, I oppose him. He is relentless in his quest for ignorance. I'm here to learn and try to contribute with what I know given my background.   I enjoy jokes and laughing plenty, but being a dumb *** doesn't reflect well on an individual 

• Thanks 1

Why would I oppose you? I don't even know you..

ALL of your responses I have seen for some in regards to what I post for soem time now support that theory.   There isn't a single positive response you have made that I am aware of that can support otherwise.   Doesn't matter, I am wrong and too sensitive.   I know what you have stated now so disregard my "sensitivity".  I'll brush off what you say as a joke.   Appreciate you stating so.