Cornwall III vs La Scala II for rap/hip-hop music??

Falcar

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

ALL of your responses I have seen for some in regards to what I post for soem time now support that theory.   There isn't a single positive response you have made that I am aware of that can support otherwise.   Doesn't matter, I am wrong and too sensitive.   I know what you have stated now so disregard my "sensitivity".  I'll brush off what you say as a joke.   Appreciate you stating so. 

Exhibit 1

image.png.9ac89a5da889fb542c0e0aa95b7b970a.png

Exhibit 2

image.png.9251297b5e5d7e58894721e30b17b562.png

Exhibit 3

image.png.e9f545993eb7488af1f45f83718d020e.png

1 minute ago, wstrickland1 said:

are pro speakers easier to flip that Heritage speakers?

I guess you are another that love to push buttons. I will just ignore everything you say pointed my way to piss me off. Couldn't  care less.  Would love to phrase it another way, but I'm not drunk enough. I am drinking the go juice though... 

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

Did it?   I recommended pro initially, he said he didn't want it.  I told him to buy the LA scalas. He gave TWO choices and won't buy used. How did it get off topic? 

Ok, I was not aiming that at you.  Chill out.  It was just an observance in general.

It seems to me that the basic consensus of this forum is that Klipsch Heritage speakers are overpriced garbage and Klipsch pro audio speakers are amazing.

Wow, I didn’t except any of this at all. It’s like I stepped into the twilight zone 😮

Just now, Falcar said:

It seems to me that the basic consensus of this forum is that Klipsch Heritage speakers are overpriced garbage and Klipsch pro audio speakers are amazing.

Wow, I didn’t except any of this at all. It’s like I stepped into the twilight zone 😮

You are correct and it ABSOLUTELY TRUE.   It's not my opinion. You have been warned... Get birched raw and veneer then yourself if you are so enabled...