DANLEY DTS10 Tapped Horn kits

filmofreddy

17 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I'm currently building a Super Tapped Horn similar to a DTS-10 with even more insane drivers that will have the same output as 2 DTS 10's but in a taller, slimmer box to complement twin TH-50's in the front. Lumber is all cut, I just need to assemble

I will watch for this.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I will watch for this.

I was going to buy both of the DTS-10's as they are the best deal I've ever seen on them, but I simply do not have room, so I will continue my build. Trouble is, the drivers I'm using are not longer made, so any DIY types out there would be better off buying the DTS-10's from this guy. Worth 1,000 mile round trip, or more, in my Opinion.

This is what I did when I got my original DTS-10's, from 2 different sellers in 2 different states, back when I had the room for them against Front and Back walls, which is the best way to use them. Any of you guys can get BOTH from one place.......you really should, because you want both for BALANCE, front and rear) from one place, which is very lucky.

11 hours ago, babadono said:

Can you tell I'm pissed.

How do you know you were the first to PM?

Lots of people send PMs, but don't post that they sent a PM or post later that they sent a PM.

There were several people that posted interest or questions prior to you saying you PM'd.

I personally don't like shipping, if it is this big it would make sense to prefer a local buyer.

This is about 600 lbs of equipment, did you say that you would pick them up in person with cash in hand?

If you were first to PM and said you would pick them up locally, then you have a legitimate gripe.

Sorry, you missed out as did others that were more local.

Yes, the seller could have done a better job of communicating.  

• Like 1