Do You Feel That Your Speakers Are Boring?

Shiva

4 minutes ago, Shiva said:

That they just sit there and disappear into the sound field.    Perhaps, they need to announce themselves a bit more in the room. The JBL Partybox.😀

😀

I saw a smaller one of those at best buy. Thats enough to get me to look up mr peabody and use the time machine. I could go back to 1969 and check out woodstock with thebes.

• Like 1

I'd like to to see someone modify their K-Horns in this fashion.... :)

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

That they just sit there and disappear into the sound field.    Perhaps, they need to announce themselves a bit more in the room. The JBL Partybox.😀

😀

• Moderators

Same here but I was thinking about another, if the one that became my wife was boring probably wouldn't have happened. But nothing I say would surprise her, she has just about heard it all in the last 43 years.

24 minutes ago, oldenough said:

I'd like to to see someone modify their K-Horns in this fashion.... :)

That is a cool idea, and better because there would not be the dark spots for the direct radiators. Vertical mount a 50" 4K TV monitor onto the front of each K-Horn bass bin and display beautiful images in stereo.

• Moderators

Or just go crazy, my son in law gave me a 4 laser light and a smoke machine.

Why I need something like this I don't know, we tried it a couple times and it's crazy, 4 different lasers moving to make many different shapes and the smoke machine fills the house very quickly. 

The good thing it's not as cheesy as the lights built in the speakers, but even sicker.

310b.jpg

HURRICANE-1300.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

That is a cool idea, and better because there would not be the dark spots for the direct radiators. Vertical mount a 50" 4K TV monitor onto the front of each K-Horn bass bin and display beautiful images in stereo.

I don't like the looks of the radiator on the left.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, veloceleste said:

My old girlfriend is now my wife.............

My wife told my daughter when considering whom to marry "Make sure he has a sense of humor, everything else fades away."

Ouch......

And always new material...

• Haha 1

Soooooooooooooooooooo, I have to add my 2 cents worth...

A friend that loves loud music wanted a stereo that he/she could understand and play loud....

Something similar was purchased and he/she could not be happier....

I tried to explain what I think I know about audio reproduction, this wasn't gonna happen....

LED lights and All...😉

• Haha 1